Positives....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Positives . . . ??

Agree with most thoughts here but Jerry1 nailed it;

1. At 16th, we can't get any lower
on the ladder (unless beaten by the Bye)

2. Now only 19 weeks away from the end of 2015 season

3. Turbos

4. Under 20s

5. October 3 now looks free to watch netball Grand Final - hate it when big events clash

6. It's possible we won't have too many players missing on rep duty

Positives . . . ??

Agree with most thoughts here but Jerry1 nailed it;

1. At 16th, we can't get any lower
on the ladder (unless beaten by the Bye)

2. Now only 19 weeks away from the end of 2015 season

3. Turbos

4. Under 20s

5. October 3 now looks free to watch netball Grand Final - hate it when big events clash

6. It's possible we won't have too many players missing on rep duty

What is the month called September which we will now have free.

Going to be very strange not going to a manly game at the SFS in September become a fixture in the year

Maybe missing the eight is the best thing for this club at this present moment- I thinking making it would do us no favours.

Some players over the summer break will need to have a good hard honest look at themselves

I guess the positive could be our run at the top and subsequent fall had to happen some time, so the positive is, it's this year and not 2008 or 2011, nor 2013.

We play the Faders and the Eels in round 23 & 24, not only could we be going for our second and third win of the season BUT these two games will see us avoid the wooden spoon.... Just!!

I've just thought of another positive.

Each year when they do the draw, we play each team once , then the top 8 play each other and ditto for the bottom 8.

So in 2016 we will at least get a more favourable draw!!

IMG_20150419_160849.jpg

There's no positives it's been all sht sandwiches served up to us since August 2014. I'm not sad about it all I'm fkn angry. I'm angry at our management for their incompetence to not see that these 2 dickheads were there for themselves and couldn't care less about our club and had no problem jerking us around for months. I'm angry that we have the most pissweak popgun forward pack ever and all the while we missed out on having a red hot go at recruiting guys like Taumalolo, JWH, Wicks, Fa'aoso, Scott, Tamou even Packer while we saved the WARCHEST for those 2 ingrates. I fkn hate them, they are poison, a cancer and it makes me wretch every time I see them in our colours. Then to top it all off one of them thinks he might reneg on an already agreed to deal. AS Cronk said today "My word means everything to me". If your word is trash then you are nothing and that's what these 2 have become.

positives:
1) young guns:
jake t, tom t, gutho, hodges, riley travers, demetriou, sao, also garner, pearsall, price seem decent
2) gutho can goal kick
3) can only be up from here
4) possibility of dce resigning
5) we have a great prospect for ballins replacement, jayden hodges, and even hugh pratt
6) re sign dce and sign 2 gun forwards and were back in contention
7) snakes replacement is set up also , tommy trbojevic
8) riley travers should develop well (given hes got an experienced half to work with/under)

- Considering we have injuries ( 27 different players already by round 7 )
- we have a team that can play , but there is a huge hurdle in front of them ( club politics, foran,snake,maybe even lyon &matai either mentally/physically are not 100% there because of the surroundings )
- starting forwards , that wouldnt make the bench for most other teams.
forwards are a big problem right now , no mongrel in attack or defence..

we have had times that we have been competitive... The club concentrated so much on wanting to keep Foran , that they forgot to look into the future...

Positive is for me , that the club can learn from this , loyalty is no longer valid for both club/players so this foran situation was a huge blow...
if we can get fit , i believe we will win enough games to avoid the wooden spoon , then buy well between now and 2016 season , and we will be a force again..

Foran , continued to dangle the club , while the club thought he will re-sign for sure , but he knew he was gone long ago , if he was straight up with the club , i think things would of been different.. for now im not going to watch the game against the storm , i feel the worst is yet to come.

Forget the top 8 , with our forwards and the club shenanigans this year

Lindt chocolate Easter bunnies are positively delicious. I've eaten four of them recently - ears first.

There's no positives it's been all sht sandwiches served up to us since August 2014. I'm not sad about it all I'm fkn angry. I'm angry at our management for their incompetence to not see that these 2 dickheads were there for themselves and couldn't care less about our club and had no problem jerking us around for months. I'm angry that we have the most pissweak popgun forward pack ever and all the while we missed out on having a red hot go at recruiting guys like Taumalolo, JWH, Wicks, Fa'aoso, Scott, Tamou even Packer while we saved the WARCHEST for those 2 ingrates. I fkn hate them, they are poison, a cancer and it makes me wretch every time I see them in our colours. Then to top it all off one of them thinks he might reneg on an already agreed to deal. AS Cronk said today "My word means everything to me". If your word is trash then you are nothing and that's what these 2 have become.
Agree with everything you said. Forwards are fu*kin hopeless and disinterested. These 2 little "I'm doing it for my families" fu*kwits need to be pissed off immediately and now we can't attract anyone coz we've had incompetent fu*kers running the place. I hope Bozo has skin like an Armadillo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6