Positives this Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Its been a fairly disappointing season, but there have been some good things and I just wanted to share mine and see what others had.

1) The Turbos. This almost goes without saying. Another year, another season for them and there's still plenty of upside yet. Plus The move for Jake to captain in Killers absence to me was very welcome.
2) Moving Walker to the centres and Killer to 6. Ok this probably came too late, but I do think it showed Barrett willing to change things if they weren't working.
3) AFB. I like the look of this kid. Makes metres and has something about him.
4) The Cheerleaders. Again goes without saying. OMG!
5) Taupau. I didn't think we used him properly at times. But he made lots of metres lots of tackles. But when he did play as an impact player he was very dangerous.
6) Zorba. One year more and one year closer to him p@@@ing off for good. So that's always a good thing.

Its been a fairly disappointing season, but there have been some good things and I just wanted to share mine and see what others had.

1) The Turbos. This almost goes without saying. Another year, another season for them and there's still plenty of upside yet. Plus The move for Jake to captain in Killers absence to me was very welcome.
2) Moving Walker to the centres and Killer to 6. Ok this probably came too late, but I do think it showed Barrett willing to change things if they weren't working.
3) AFB. I like the look of this kid. Makes metres and has something about him.
4) The Cheerleaders. Again goes without saying. OMG!
5) Taupau. I didn't think we used him properly at times. But he made lots of metres lots of tackles. But when he did play as an impact player he was very dangerous.
6) Zorba. One year more and one year closer to him p@@@ing off for good. So that's always a good thing.

7) Rise of Lussick, he has been superb for us, mainly over the past 2 months, was slow to start the season but has become amazing with over 200 metres for a number of games

7) Rise of Lussick, he has been superb for us, mainly over the past 2 months, was slow to start the season but has become amazing with over 200 metres for a number of games
Yep good one. Actually can't believe I missed that one. His spurt from about 6 or 7 weeks ago has been fantastic.

#1 Darcy's and Turbos' form
#2 Kapow late season form
#3 Ferris overcoming 'the Tap' and horror injuries, to establish himself as a genuine inside partner for Chez
#4 Parcell looks the goods
#5 WiliArmy singing the Team song at last
#6 Seabirds feminine and classy as always
:)

* Lussick & Kapow (recently)
* The T Bros
* The fact its a new game - Older champions moving on but, we have some damn good exciting youngsters coming through....
*Defence has improved in a big way as the season went on.
*Regardless of BS calls, media crap & all the haters, 2017 will be the same as every other year for Manly supporters - Embrace the Hate knowing it wont be long till we are back to kick their asses...

* Lussick & Kapow (recently)
* The T Bros
* The fact its a new game - Older champions moving on but, we have some damn good exciting youngsters coming through....
*Defence has improved in a big way as the season went on.
*Regardless of BS calls, media crap & all the haters, 2017 will be the same as every other year for Manly supporters - Embrace the Hate knowing it wont be long till we are back to kick their asses...
The defence definitely has picked up. The start of the season I thought it was woeful, but it's certainly had a bit of steel in the last month or so.

I've moved to a new house and it has the NBN!!!

AND I'm 850 metres from Moreton Bay.

Oh sorry did you mean Manly?

Did we get a new CEO this year, I dont remember seeing one at all this season so far. That must be a positive if we got a good one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4