Positives outweigh negatives

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
All the talk of players /coaches...well it half of Manly seemed to be on the way out!!
Next up we get a proven winning CEO, experienced hard head Mason & Mateo who will be a massive player at Brookvale plus the Lyon 2 year contract is huge.
Vave adds grunt & this Tetevano? is exactly the tough nut who can terrorise opposition packs.
Farewell to Watmough who has given huge service to the Seaeagles & will be remembered for his on field heroics for mine...
All round we are looking pretty good at this stage & looking foward to 2015 if the rest are retained, still 2 big ripples that hopefully can be saved by the calming influence of some much needed calm from the office....

The main objective is that we get players who WANT to be at the club.

This is the way forward. Everyone at the club on the same song sheet and no more back biting or treachery.

The facts are that the club has re-signed exactly who they want. They obviously didn't want to tender Gift a deal so he went and they obviously felt comfortable enough letting Choc go and made immediate cover signings plus a top exec. Add to that all the re-signings announced earlier (Hiku, t-Red, JSL, etc) PLUS KILLER WHICH IS EXCELLENT NEWS, it seems like Watmough was pouting and expecting an exodus at seasons end as the club imploded and instead he trots off on his lonesome with the club now looking in FANTASTIC shape.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7