Positives from tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Starling did well in the first half.
Our backs were fantastic while the forwards held their own (but the forwards couldn't keep it going).
That's about it.

Moondog said:
I've still got some beer left from last night.
I don't - drank far too much last night which isn't a good idea after a loss like that one. I suppose the main positive is we get to improve over the next 23 rounds.

Jerry1 said:
Moondog said:
I've still got some beer left from last night.
I don't - drank far too much last night which isn't a good idea after a loss like that one. I suppose the main positive is we get to improve over the next 23 rounds.
When you think about it you can never really drink too much....another positive!

On reflection it is a positive to have any complacency knocked out of the players early on.
I think we'll come out very determined next week and beat Souths.

bones said:
How about:

-the last time we lost to Melbourne in round 1, we ended up winning the premiership.
Great post bones !!! Bring on the rabbits !!!

The only way is up for the refs? Though we've seen that there's always a new lower level.

I don't know what you are up to SER8, but if it's some sort of social experiment that you are conducting, then I vote for this thread... Go Manly!

Tooves said something like "you can find positives in any game but that doesnt win games, at Manly we are about winning". Hes a bloody legend in my book.

Clint said:
I don't know what you are up to SER8, but if it's some sort of social experiment that you are conducting, then I vote for this thread... Go Manly!
Hmm, not sure what you are getting at. My whole life is a social experiment, so far the results are inconclusive. :)

I thought Hassan looked ok as well, and Blair looked the goods outside Jamie (when we were going forward)...and nearly scored the match winner in extra time.

Not all bad, and yes def NOT a flogging

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Clint said:
Hmm, not sure what you are getting at. My whole life is a social experiment, so far the results are inconclusive. :)

I just thought it funny that you posted a thread titled 'It's all over' & five minutes later a new one 'positives from tonight'.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
how about
we cant go any lower than 9th this week

Haha love it. Although, we do have Souths on friday night so we'll need to improve. Just a little. lol

Clint said:
I just thought it funny that you posted a thread titled 'It's all over' & five minutes later a new one 'positives from tonight'.
Haha the second post was because I'm a glass half-full type.
The first was because my bottle of Jim Beam had become half-empty (and I was a tad tired and emotional) ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6