Positives and negatives out of the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The positives for me was that our left side was good, we dominated possession in the first half, we missed fewer tackles, made more meters per run and more line-breaks. The negatives are that we struggled for kick meters compared to the dogs, which may not have been helped by losing Lyon early. Our completion rate and errors were bad in the first half but got even worse in the second. Also, our deficiencies on the right side were exploited well by the dogs and turned out to be pivitol in their team winning the match. In saying that i do not think Manly is done yet and that they can bounce back next week if they improve on the errors/ completions in our second halves.

Sure, but this can be fixed. DCE was off his game and our attack close to their line was poor. Fix those things and we progress..

The biggest negative will be to our confidence to beat the dogs, if we meet them again they will have a massive mental advantage. The biggest positive is that Taufua is going to be a superstar in a year or two.

Positives - Taufua
Negatives - Whare ,Both Stewarts , Forwards , DCE , Injuries & last but not least -The score..

Positives = We can't play any worse.
Negatives = Injuries and likely suspensions. Very worried about no Matai and no Lyon next week. I'm going for the Broncs tonight, I feel that we could roll them without Skivy and Lyon. Cowboys, not so sure.

Why is Brett coping criticism? I thought he played well. He diffused several bombs and scored a try.

Positives - Tuffua and 'Run It Fck Ya' Williams gallop

Negatives - Brett's 3 wayward passes, Glenn's two wayward passes, Whare running backwards from an attacker with the sideline screaming to be used, DCE kicking game, Killer's injury, Choc's sideways saunters, King's lack of composure...

So, I believe that Manly got all the negatives out in this first game, so bring on next week :D

The Who said:
Why is Brett coping criticism? I thought he played well. He diffused several bombs and scored a try.

Worst game he's played this year.

Still 100% in defense but pushing silly passes killed us last night. Good to see he's got a shocker out of his system.

Someone said it earlier in another thread that its very hard to win something like nine in a row to win the comp. Human nature and the football gods dictate that there's got to be one poor performance in that many games. So its much better to put that performance in in a game where we have a second chance rather than in a sudden death game, or the GF. Even without killer and Steve, we're a better side than the others. We will just need our other stars to lift a little bit.

DSM5 said:
Sure, but this can be fixed. DCE was off his game and our attack close to their line was poor. Fix those things and we progress..

It's this simple.

Negatives. Trex. He ****ing played pathetic. He made one good play down the sideline and that was it. What was up with his pathetic tackling also? It's like no one ever taught him how to tackle. Can't wait til he fu**s off to the dogs.

Ronald Jock said:
Negatives. Trex. He f**king played pathetic. He made one good play down the sideline and that was it. What was up with his pathetic tackling also? It's like no one ever taught him how to tackle. Can't wait til he ****s off to the dogs.
Not long to go. Maybe only one more game.:-/

This game was extremely frustrating because it was deja vu all over again (tautology intended). Manly dominating early possession just like they did at Brookvale then frittering away countless chances with frantic , flat and directionless attack, followed by a Whare mistake gifting the Dogs the first try of the match .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4