Position Vacant : Media Content & Social Media

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
The Manly Warringah Rugby League Football Club is urgently searching for a volunteer who has experience in the development and management of media content and social media.
If you have the following skills and experience:-

Website Content & Strategy:
• Develop and execute digital content strategies
• Write, edit and produce text-based content
• Film, edit and produce video-based content
• Maintain key website data

Social Media Fan Engagement & Strategy:
• Develop and produce content.
• Ensure social media strategy aligns with digital objectives
• Actively seek to increase Facebook and twitter audience

Then please send a copy of your resume with your contact details asap to [email protected]

As this role needs to be filled urgently please feel free to forward to any of your friends or family that you think may be interested? Thanks

HappilyManly said:
IT People and altruism :p

Good luck - shout them free travel and entry into Games at least :idea:

Volunteer ???? A few Tight Arses at the club, this is a very involved roll with high qualifications.

That is right lsz, so far as I know the whole FC operates pretty much by volunteers. (Someone will tell us if I am wrong!)

ps I have this idiosyncrasy whereby I sound out (usually silently in my own mind) words I read, and I;m always stumped when it comes to how to pronounce your user-name !

Eagle Rock said:
HappilyManly said:

Volunteer ???? A few Tight Arses at the club, this is a very involved roll with high qualifications.

Yuuummmm an involved roll.......I had an egg roll for lunch today, but thankfully it wasn't involved. Ha ha I roll over with self laughter.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
That is right lsz, so far as I know the whole FC operates pretty much by volunteers. (Someone will tell us if I am wrong!)

ps I have this idiosyncrasy whereby I sound out (usually silently in my own mind) words I read, and I;m always stumped when it comes to how to pronounce your user-name !

I have been told the same run by Volunteers, its a joke as some of these volunteers are more highly qualified than some of the Executives at the club who are on good $$$$$. Have a look at the Manly Players profile Site for the Holden Cup and 1sts website, this needs to be organized by an Experienced Web / Data person. Its Poorly Done and just rushed with no attention to detail. My post on this is on the thread in lower grades, results and info. I am not sure if this is done by a volunteer ( I have a feeling it is ) but this area needs to be done professionally as its seen by the public and sponsors.

Eagle Rock said:
HappilyManly said:

FYI Eagle Rock there are separate entities involved with our team, one of which is the FC. I think you may be confusing it with Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Ltd, which holds the NRL licence and runs the team. The FC is only a minority owner in MWSE Ltd.

Ralphie said:
Eagle Rock said:
HappilyManly said:

Yuuummmm an involved roll.......I had an egg roll for lunch today, but thankfully it wasn't involved. Ha ha I roll over with self laughter.

Hahaha, Which tight Arse did you get your roll from ! Lol

I can help but can't do the full role plus I live approx 17,000kms away

Manly should get an Intern from UTS Computing Faculty :idea: Together with an apprenticeship allowance, it would be cheap but not quite free .

Yes the FOOTBALL CLUB not MWSE...and the FC is 100% Volunteers, most money raised goes to buying more shares in MWSE (and this also providing some financial input).....I don't know how much that is PA, Vidmar will know

You lost me after the first paragraph Bob. Get back to me when you want the grass cut and the hedges done.:p

SeaEagleRock8 said:

It is short for long suffering zuda - a call back to when I first used to post in the dark old days..

HappilyManly said:
Manly should get an Intern from UTS Computing Faculty :idea: Together with an apprenticeship allowance, it would be cheap but not quite free .

Thanks HM - that option was looked at but won't work in the short term due to a couple of other factors.

We've had some good responses which is great but still happy to hear from people - I wondered if people were getting the "rolls" confused with free sandwiches....?

We did have the parent get in contact as their son needed to do an internship as part of their course so that would be an ideal fit for someone - so if you or someone you know fits a similar scenario it may be worth passing my details on?

Cheers

@bones you could be good in the role (and roll)? Obviously some Manly fanatic would be ideal.
Sounds like the FC is all systems go with some projects in mind

lsz said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

It is short for long suffering zuda - a call back to when I first used to post in the dark old days..

Goodness, I hope you haven't been suffering for all that time!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
lsz said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Goodness, I hope you haven't been suffering for all that time!

My suffering has now ended, I too had no idea about lsz's username!

As the the position, good to hear vidmar that there are some likely prospects. Goes to show that the whole world isn't scared of the word volunteer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6