Poor Recruitment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MNF

Before we start I will say I'm mates with Todd Carney he has agreed to a 5 year contract with the PANTHERS thats right PENRITH.As A manly fan I'm disgusted with the reason he said he didn't sign with us it is GRANT MAYER he said he was greatly impressed by DES but hisw words were MAYER is a TOSSER.I started to remember this fellow fans Paul Gallen,Ben Creagh,Luke O'donnell and now Carney all promised signings but we have not jagged anyone,so now we here Anthony Tuopou no chance.I'm starting to think we only get the trash that other clubs don't want and its time we get some answers from the FAT CLOWN MAYER before he pisses of back to the BULLDOGS.

Yeah, terrible recruitment:-
(In a few years)

Ben Kennedy
Brent Kite (Also re-signed this year)
Steven Bell
David Vaeliki
Matt Orford
Josh Perry
Heath Le'Strange
Brett Stewart (re-signed this year)
Anthony Watmough (re-signed this year)
Michael Robertson (re-signed this year)
Steve Matai (re-signed this year)
Shane Neumann (re-signed this year)
Adam Cuthbertson (re-signed this year)
George Rose (re-signed this year)

etc etc..

you idiot.

If Carney signs with Penrith it will be more to do with money than anything else.

There may be players that don't like certain club personnel but libellous posts such as above do nothing.

I wonder what the Oracle is up to these days along wiht his mates One Eyed Dog & Mad Chook

MNF link said:
I'm starting to think we only get the trash that other clubs don't want and its time we get some answers from the FAT CLOWN MAYER before he pisses of back to the BULLDOGS.

If taking other clubs trash means Grand Final appearances then I can handle that.

I met Mayer at a game last season. Seems like a good bloke to me.

MNF "logic"  Mayer is crap but is subject to a head-hunting bid from another, richer club.  Duh!

Mata's logic:  Given the success the involvement of the Penns have bought to the club (and their success in many other business ventures) and given the good relationship Mayer has with the Penns, I can't see that they would tolerate a monkey.

whatever post is being locked, for obvious reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7