Poll: Who do we buy?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do we sign at half?

• Hodkinson

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Maloney

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Kane Elgey

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Mortimer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cliffy Lyons

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters
Morgan - Cowboys
Need a cool head also which brings a bloke I dont like into calculation....yes Hodkinson, may be time to come home

Josh Drinkwater would have been good if we knew dce's intentions last yr, spent time in our system but he is under contract at the Tigs. Depending on what Foz decides I would go with Manaia or someone like that as opposed to an established player. But in that list Kane for mine

If we do keep foz, we sign Kane, and we build them up, just like we did with DCE and SOuffs have done with there halves.

Failing that we go after maloney.

What have we got in the lower grades? Anyone that Joey has already spent time with, and could up his coaching of over the next 12 months? If we have a young bloke that Joey has faith in, that can be moulded, I like that option.

Not sure but doesn't Hodkinson have chronic injuries he has to manage.

On a positive note, we will most likely have the pick of any and all the best young halves looking to break into the NRL next year. There will definitely be an opportunity for someone.

Every cloud has a silver lining and all that.....

Josh Drinkwater would have been good if we knew dce's intentions last yr, spent time in our system but he is under contract at the Tigs. Depending on what Foz decides I would go with Manaia or someone like that as opposed to an established player. But in that list Kane for mine

Drinkwater? The guy that couldn't maintain a place in the Illawarra Cutters team? No thanks.

Maloney looked poor to me at the back of the season but overall I have liked what he can do. He is one who can turn his career around with us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6