Poll: Which halfback would you offer a 3 year contract?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well I'd offer Prince a 10 year deal if he wanted it. Cronk I'd quite happily sign for 3 years, Wallace as well probably. Thurston has the ability but wouldn't want him in Manly colours.

These are the ones available/off contract I could think of:

Matt Orford
Michael Monaghan
Brett Finch
Tim Smith
Todd Carney
Michael Witt
Nathan Fien
Find a young bloke

FFS looks like bugs galore. I will work on it :(

Beau Henry from the Drags under 20s would be nice.
Although i think we need a player with a bit of experience to guide Foran along..

I'd offer one of our current crop of young guys a 3 year deal, who would it be, i'll leave that up to Des and Crusher ?

would like to get Todd Carney, but re-sign Orford for 1 year + a 1 year option would be another way to go making sure that we keep our kids as well

DSM5 link said:
Todd Carney, followed by find a young bloke.  Forget the rest.

Interesting that after flogging Johns all week for his behaviour you would then sign a bloke like Carney

Carney is a pisspot and stupid, not 31, and not married with kids.  He has more footie talent than Johns had, and hasn't, to my knowledge, been involved in a gang-bang, or mass masturbation show.  Not hanging offenses I grant you, but enough that the League community and his wife, think his behaviour was totally inappropriate, as do I.  Now I put the view that Carney would be a good proposition for us to sign as a 7, that's all.  I was not asked to comment on his morals, behaviour or any other matter relating to him.  Maybe it would be a good thing if those items could be included in all contracts from now on, for all players.  And if you check back through my posts I've been calling for one of our own to be promoted into the No 7 position.       

Who were those 2 brothers that played for the Dragons U20 last year at half & 5/8 - they both played juniors at Manly - Kennedy i think

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8