Poll: Where do we all follow Manly from?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Where do we all follow Manly from?

• Northern Beaches

Votes: 33 17.0%
  • South Surburban Sydney

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Western Sydney (West of Pacific Highway)

Votes: 35 18.0%
  • Central Coast/North Shore

Votes: 20 10.3%
  • Country NSW

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • Interstate

Votes: 43 22.2%
  • Overseas

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Central West NSW

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • RIverina

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • North Coast NSW

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters
Rockhampton, Qld. I don't think of myself as a follower of Manly. I prefer to think Manly are leading me.
@:p

Last edited:
Seen it noted a few times on here as to how many fans actually live on the Beaches. Curious to know where we all follow Manly from.
G'day Silvertails and all.
I've been AWOL for while, but like to let you guys know that there are heaps of Manly supporters/followers out here in Bathurst where I live. I've been a little quiet and shocked with how internal decision making has divided such a great NRL Club. Hurts me to think that they wanted to shaft Tooves, but it is quite obvious the game is getting like EPL Soccer/football in UK - results driven and u r only as good as your last win. Tooves is a legend and for experience I would have taken Brian Smith before Trent but I guess Trent needs to be able to cut his teeth in the BIG time just like Brad Arthur and Jason Taylor are doing. I only hope that Trent gets the respect he deserves, as I know he will be bring some good ideas and techniques with him. He's played under quite a few notable coaches and things can only go forward after Tooves forced exit and excellent track record for him (Trent) to match, or he'll be shafted also. This is great Club, dont let administrators stuff it on us, or we will get the wooden spoon.We certainly dont want that just yet.

I like it that there are loads of Manly supporters from regional NSW and western Sydney (and beyond).. good to see the silvertails myth is not bought by everyone.
Northern Beaches for me since about 1969/70. TBH cannot remember the win v Easts in '72 but do remember bits of '73.. how close it was and Tommy Bishop for some reason.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6