Poll: Where do we all follow Manly from?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Where do we all follow Manly from?

• Northern Beaches

Votes: 33 17.0%
  • South Surburban Sydney

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Western Sydney (West of Pacific Highway)

Votes: 35 18.0%
  • Central Coast/North Shore

Votes: 20 10.3%
  • Country NSW

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • Interstate

Votes: 43 22.2%
  • Overseas

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Central West NSW

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • RIverina

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • North Coast NSW

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters
Born a stones throw from Lidcombe Oval then moved further west to Blacktown. can only go where my parents home me but always enjoyed my 2 hour train and ferry trips to Manly beach every fortnight when a teen . But now reside on the Central Coast for last 22 years
My story on how and why i support Manly is posted on the Introduction's page

Last edited:
I haven't done the percentages but interesting to note probably more than 60% on here are from outside the beaches area.

As you would all be aware we get a massive crowd at the Brisbane / Gold Coast games, the support level in Northern NSW and SEQ is huge!!

Lived in most of the areas named on the survey - bar any of the Sydney ones.

Newcastle/Hunter Valley mostly and currently. Plenty of Manly fans up this way. As many or even more than most of the outside teams I'd say.

I love this survey. I am really surprised by the results. Very interesting and a good read.

It all depends if you take the members of ST as a fair representation of the average manly fan

Born in Manly Hospital, lived in and around Manly then Hills district then the N.T. Then Brisbane now Gold Coa st, currently writing this from Bangkok.

bangkok.jpg

Redlands area in QLD.
Yeah mate I moved from Manly Sydney 22 years ago to Manly Brisbane and absolutely love it here. I just thought it would be a natural progression to stay in a place where you can justify wearing a Manly jersey. What amazes me though is the amount of Sea Eagles supporters up here. You can bet on seeing someone with some sort of Manly item of clothing on no matter where you go. We're bloody everywhere. I wonder how many Olympic stadiums we'd fill if we all got together. Imagine the Manly chant. It'd be better than Liverpools "never walk alone"

Hong Kong for the last 10 years.
Born and mostly grew up in the Gong, with some stints in Adelaide and on the Goldie.
Moved abroad in late 20s and spent Last 18 years abroad (bar 1), including Japan and Korea, before coming to HK.

Grew up North Shore (Turramurra and Wahroonga)

Just moved to West Pennant Hills/Castle Hill area.

Born in Wellington, live in Nelson - New Zealand.
Followed the boys since the day Matthew Ridge made the switch.

I'm a Collaroy boy, moved to the Inner West in 2000 and I've ended up living in Roselands for the past 6 years.

Born and formative years in the Riverina. Lived in Canberra since 87. Seen enough Manly supporter around in the ACT to know we are well supported in the region.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7