Poll: Where do we all follow Manly from?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Where do we all follow Manly from?

• Northern Beaches

Votes: 33 17.0%
  • South Surburban Sydney

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Western Sydney (West of Pacific Highway)

Votes: 35 18.0%
  • Central Coast/North Shore

Votes: 20 10.3%
  • Country NSW

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • Interstate

Votes: 43 22.2%
  • Overseas

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Central West NSW

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • RIverina

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • North Coast NSW

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters
Spent most of my life in Brookvale and Avalon. Now living on the borders of South Sydney and Inner West. Love the area but **** the Bunnies!

Adelaide for me. I grew up on a winter diet of Aussie rules footy, but thanks to my dad who was born in Marrickville and was a life long Balmain fan I was introduced to league early and have been a Manly fan since 1982. That was the good thing about my parents, they let me choose who I wanted to follow.

Its convenient for me that my Aunt's family grew up in Cromer and she still lives there. Any time I get to Sydney I can visit the LC, though I haven't been lucky enough to take in a game at Brookie yet.

I'll be honest....even though I grew up with Aussie rules and will always love it (though more the local SANFL comp than the AFL), Manly and rugby league are my biggest sporting loves.

Currently in Coffs Harbour grew up deep in st George territory and all my friends were saints fans family were Balmain supporters but as a young man I just had to be different. Started supporting manly in 1970

[QUOTEleFromMay1967, post: 713883, member: 3392"]Mighty, We should car pool to Gosford ![/QUOTE]
Would love to but unfortunately I am working nightshift. It's a good stadium up there

Riverina NSW, Griffith to be exact, not much out this way to brag about....just plenty of green green grass.

Born in Bankstown Hospital, Live in Liverpool, used to work in Lidcombe but now work in Parramatta which of course means I've always loved Manly!

You can only imagine what I've copped most of my adult life although most of it was in good humour. Luckily we've been so great for so long (except the merger) that I've always had the last laugh. :p

Born and bred in Manly Vale, now live in Brisbane

And apart from the Bronco Mail, and the feral QLD supporters around SOO time it's not a bad spot to live!!

I'm in Taringa, inner west suburbs next to Indro shopping centre.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2