Poll: what will Foz and DCE do?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Foran & Cherry-Evans. Who will stay and who will go?

• Both will stay

Votes: 33 45.8%
  • Both will go

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Foran will stay but Cherry will go

Votes: 26 36.1%
  • Cherry will Stay but Foran will go

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters

bones

Bones Knows
Kieran Foran and Daly Cherry-Evans. We'd all love them both to stay, but what do you think will be the outcome?

Hearing that a swap deal may happen. DCE for Hodkinson. James Graham just appointed captain and Hodko overlooked for a leadership role.

Foran to stay and Cherry Evans to take the money and run....Least that's what I hope will happen.

Either the club has pulled off the biggest con job on everyone and they both stay or they both go.

The telling thing for me is neither has shown any hint of a desire to stay.

All over Twitter / Facebook, Titans offer trumps all and dwarfs Manly.

Different Club Everyday now favoured to be a Titan in 2016.

Or so the papers reckon....Lol

Fair dinkum, this is a circus like no other!!

The telling thing for me is neither has shown any hint of a desire to stay.

Neither did Matai last year, by all reports he was being held to his contract against his will, as was Snake. I do agree that it would be nice if they openly said they want to stay but where would that leave their managers options?

Foran's manager stated that Foz wouldn't look at any offers unless he was unhappy with Manly's terms. There was no mention that he wasn't so i take that as a positive that he wants to stay?

Neither did Matai last year, by all reports he was being held to his contract against his will, as was Snake. I do agree that it would be nice if they openly said they want to stay but where would that leave their managers options?

Foran's manager stated that Foz wouldn't look at any offers unless he was unhappy with Manly's terms. There was no mention that he wasn't so i take that as a positive that he wants to stay?

He also stated it wasnt about money.

So why hasn't he signed?

He has had weeks now.

DCE won't be going anywhere. After his clandestine (or not) dinners at he cold coast, he'll want to lay low, and what better place to do that than Manly?

All over Twitter / Facebook, Titans offer trumps all and dwarfs Manly.

Different Club Everyday now favoured to be a Titan in 2016.

Or so the papers reckon....Lol

Fair dinkum, this is a circus like no other!!
I'll say this Mark. If the Titans get DCE for that reported money then the NRL will be guilty of sanctioning a rape of our club. If this happens then I won't be renewing my membership and I won't be investing my time and emotion into this game any longer. After 42 years of following league I'll start taking my kids to Gold Coast Suns games. I'll still watch Manly games on the tv but only out of mild interest.

I'll say this Mark. If the Titans get DCE for that reported money then the NRL will be guilty of sanctioning a rape of our club. If this happens then I won't be renewing my membership and I won't be investing my time and emotion into this game any longer. After 42 years of following league I'll start taking my kids to Gold Coast Suns games. I'll still watch Manly games on the tv but only out of mild interest.

If it happens it's a very very sad day indeed, NOT because we lose a star player but because the NRL have basically ripped our hearts out for a short term gain for a team they are trying to get out of the ****.

Todd Greenslime at his very best !!

I like how everyone blames the NRL and the Media. Who is 2 blame for watmough going? who will we blame if Foz leaves also? Maybe the club has 2 start looking at itself. We never I repeat never used 2 lose players we wanted 2 keep. It is 2 easy 2 blame the NRL or the media that is just a cop out.

The nrl establishment still hate manly,a throw back from the super league days.It's ok for Melbourne to have 3 superstars but Manly can't have 2.Mark my words DCE will be a Titan Dave Smith will make sure of it!

Agree with what you are saying Mick but the AFL is no better. Look at Gary Ablett Jnr going to the Suns for mega money. The Suns are are propped up by... yep the AFL commission.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6