[poll] Silvertails Site design, layout. we need your feedback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What do you think of the site design and Layout?

• Love the whole thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like the front page but not the rest of the site

• I only use the forums and love their layout

• I hate the front page

• Overall the design is clunky and disorganised

• I like some parts but hate others (Please specify)

• I dislike the entire design

• Too many ads

• The ads are unobtrusive

• Total voters
you might have left it next to your handbag!

ha ha

I bet it has tissues in it.....that makes it a hand bag!

This one is similiar to Arsenal's one http://www.arsenal.com/index.asp

I am still getting that home page layout problem i sent you Dan. The news items have too big a space to the 'Read the rest' line, but that could be my problem.

I actually really like the current format, the 4 photos at the top is a nice touch. If you simplify it a lot I suggest adding a Site Map. I think the code isn't too difficult. I would reduce the number of stickies at the top of the Footy Forum.

yeh i dont like the stickies either and like to knock them off ASAP

I want to relally minimilise the layout much liek i have done with one of my other site
http://www.mytipper.com

the site is great! what would be good is if you had another section of selected big calls made at the start of the season, top 8 & 4 predictions, premiers. you could discover the next rugby league oracle! as for the ads, get more of em, they are the only way for you to get a bit of cash for all you hard work into the site, just dont let them dominate everything, for example changing the name of silvertails.net to crazyjohnssilvertails.net.

I think the site is good, I'm not to keen on how the news items are set up on the front page, but I guess that's like that for a reason ;)

Also I will try to update the banners as I dont like the old one either.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6