[poll] Saturday night's game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Kiwi victory over the Kangaroo's was

• Pathetic heads should roll, I hate losing to those shepp *&^%$#'s at anything

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pathetic heads should roll, I hate losing to those shepp *&^%$#'s at anything

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thought it was about time I posted a poll, I voted (a) and yes I know I spelt sheep incorrectly (can't edit poll questions)

I voted for pathetic. But its also good for the game. As long as the Kangas come back and win the Series thats the main thing.

I voted A, makes things more interesting.

If we have to loose the series I hope it is the Kiwis who win it, not the poms!!!

Bennet needs to sack his 'coaching staff'. They are obviously the problem here. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Interesting that everyone at the back end of the regular season was bagging the crap out of Fitzgibbon - yet there he was for the Kangaroos.

Run the rule over that side and there's not many players that appeared in the last two weeks of the NRL season!

There again, the NZ side was chock full of Warriors. Just don't tell that to Gould - it'll ruin a perfectly good agenda.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4