1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[poll] Rd 18 v Panthers, The NRL team & pick the score.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by byso, Jul 7, 2005.

Who will win Manly or Penrith?

1. Manly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Penrith

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Who will win this clash?

Pick the score and MOM

The Manly NRL side to play Penrith is: Brett Stewart, Scott Donald, Terry Hill, Ashley Alberts, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Michael Monaghan (c), Ben Kennedy, Steve Menzies, Sam Harris, Jason King, Shane Dunley, Brent Kite.

Replacements: Mark Bryant, Kylie Leuluai, Steve Matai, Glenn Stewart, Nathan Tutt (one to be ommited)

2. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Manly should get up, Beaver and Kennedy should play. Should be the difference.

Manly 22-12 MOM Kennedy

I am concerned with Burns at 5/8, can Dunley play 80mins?

3. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    I think we will get up.

4 players back after last week, 3 very experienced should be the difference.

4. sue ridgepipe

sue ridgepipe Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i have tipped them the lsat 2 weeks.i am out of ammo.we are disorganised and lacking confidence.penrith comfortably at home.

5. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    I am very worried on this one - BK & Beaver maybe out of steam, Burns making his debut against Campbell & Gower, our defence remembles last years - another loss I think but it won't be a cricket score like last week.

6. sue ridgepipe

sue ridgepipe Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    forecast is for wind and rain up there.changed my mind.i think we may get flogged unfortunately.

7. PJ

PJ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Panthers 34-20 MOM Gower
    BTW I hope I'm wrong!

8. ChuckWood

ChuckWood Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I hate to say it , but I've tipped against Manly the last 2 weeks. I'm hopeful that we can beat the Panthers , but it will be another tough ask for the Eagles. It will be a bonus having BK & Menzies back , but our halves need to have good games & defence has to improve to stop Gower & Preston creating opportunities.

Manly - 26
    Penrith - 18

Don't hold too much hope of getting to see this game in Fiji , but then again we got to see the State of Origin "LIVE" on ABC Asia Pacific. Thank god for the internet.