Poll in Manly Daily

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I notice this morning an online poll on the Manly Daily webpage on whether fans think the current board, owners stoush will affect the team's defence of the premiership this year.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/

Currently 59% of respondents think that it will.

This emphasises the need for those involved to sort this situation out. Hopefully the board will be instrumental in this, as the truism of the front office and administration of a club being vital for on-field success has been demonstrated time and time again.

Fortunately the players say that this will not affect them and it is a good thing they are over in the "Old Dart' away from the media games.

Good of you to keep this crap bubbling along Canteen.  I've put it to bed, and so can you.

Yep DSM5 - I rang the Manly Daily and asked them to run the poll, and of course I have a pathological need to keep it bubbling to feed my undernourished ego as it all focuses and revolves around me!!!

(Its a poll of interest to some Manly fans and warrants mentions in the local Manly paper - are you suggesting fans shouldn't know about it? Which part of my post is inflammatory? Maybe your comprehension skills are more developed than mine - was it not you who yesterday was lamenting things had gone quite and wanted to argue on it some more - or is it just that there is nothing on which to argue in the post above?)

I like the word bubble. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Actually - I like the word fuzzy too. It makes me all warm and bubbly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4