[poll] If you had to choose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver or BK

• Beaver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pfft, no brainer, Beaver by a country mile.

BK is a great player, but Beaver is a Manly great, and has not chased the dollars over the last 10 years, which BK has. and thats not a criticism merely an observation.

as for not the same impact, leadership wise, I conced BK is the more demonstrative and overt in his way thean Menzies. but Beaver has been in rep teams for the last 10+ years, and is always available and not picking and choosing his games.

No Contest.

Before you go flapping your gums at 100 miles an hour Fro about one's spelling, I'd try reading your grammar, spelling, and basic sentence structure like capital letters.

LoL....

Yeah Byso...liquid lunch me thinks. :lol2:

Byso, you seem to be bringing down and doubting Beaver's ability. :naughty: Poor form.

And CW that analogy was terrible. Hawkins is 21 or so, MacPherson (spelling police, aka Fro can piss off) is pushing the 50 basket. Don't get me wrong, Elle is a hot retiree, but Hawkins is a stunning young filly.

Oh my, we are talking about 2 very good players but we ALL know one is better and makes a WINNING difference. The other is a champion bloke and Loyal.

I find it amusing that some get in a tizzy when they're asked to use logic instead of their heart ;)

No tizzy (whatever the hell that means), it's just that

Would BK be on the bench for NSW if he decided to play for NSW?

and

When was the last time he averaged past 10 tries a season?

seem to be bringing the great man down.

Why I would choose Menzies - Class Act, Manly Legend, the way Kennedy plays, he would be an injury risk for 2 more years.

Theres a difference between a spelling error and a typo Ryan, which you would probably be able to understand if you had a smidgin of an idea.

BTW how do you spell Eric Grothe??? yes thats right there is no W in his surname..

Congratulations Byso.

This thread deserved 12 responses from the more conscientious posters on here with a simple option A or Option B answer, but there you go, you got a sh!tload more than that and a fairly comprehensive diversion from the main topic. :~? + this one of course :D

What are you going on about Garts

This?
"Would BK be on the bench for NSW if he decided to play for NSW?"

As you can see, that was a question?
Considering BK was in the Aussie starting side what do you think the answer would be?

No tizzy (whatever the hell that means), it's just that

[quote author=byso]
Would BK be on the bench for NSW if he decided to play for NSW?

and

When was the last time he averaged past 10 tries a season?

seem to be bringing the great man down.

Why I would choose Menzies - Class Act, Manly Legend, the way Kennedy plays, he would be an injury risk for 2 more years.
[/quote]

Byso, in response to Volleys post you said you were stating a fact but clearly you were not.

I do agree that BK would have been selected for NSW but he was not so how can it be fact?

Theres a difference between a spelling error and a typo Ryan, which you would probably be able to understand if you had a smidgin of an idea.

BTW how do you spell Eric Grothe??? yes thats right there is no W in his surname..

There MAY NOT be a "W" in Grothe, same as theres actually is there's.

Tsk Tsk my friendly adversary. You shouldn't point out one's flaws, at least until your own backyard is tidy, leading me back to my original point:-

Why say Byso only replies to those agreeing with his opinion, and digging at anyone whom doesn't, when you are an absolute gun in this area? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=Fro]

There MAY NOT be a "W" in Grothe, same as theres actually is there's.

Tsk Tsk my friendly adversary. You shouldn't point out one's flaws, at least until your own backyard is tidy, leading me back to my original point:-

Why say Byso only replies to those agreeing with his opinion, and digging at anyone whom doesn't, when you are an absolute gun in this area? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

1st, it's not "MAY NOT", there definately IS NOT a W in Grothe.

2nd, I am a bit baffled by "same as theres actually is there's." but obviously if you work in a bank English is not your strong suit, as long as you get the figures right :)

3rd, if you are going to use words such as "whom", please use them correctly.

4th, since when does one need a reason to put the boot into Byso ?? :yeah:

5th, In case you havent guessed I'm pretty much fullof sh!t, as you seem to have worked out anyway ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4