[poll] If you had to choose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver or BK

• Beaver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Someone asked me the question at work, I thought it was a good question.

Which player would you keep?

Beaver. As good as BK is Beaver has knocked back 2 superb offers now and deserves the same loyalty in return.

that is a tough one, a real tough one.

I think I would choose beaver but a tough decision

Beaver, loyalty is a 2 way street.

Also Beaver rarely gets injured, you would think the older Kennedy gets the more injuries he would also pick up (not that he has been injured much the previous 2 seasons).

I would take BK as he has changed the club with his winning attitude and his inspirational influence on the field.

Beaver is a great player and Loyal but I don't think he has made the same impact that BK has, I also think we have a better chance winning a comp with BK in the team.

Pfft, no brainer, Beaver by a country mile.

BK is a great player, but Beaver is a Manly great, and has not chased the dollars over the last 10 years, which BK has. and thats not a criticism merely an observation.

as for not the same impact, leadership wise, I conceded BK is the more demonstrative and overt in his way than Menzies. but Beaver has been in rep teams for the last 10+ years, and is always available and not picking and choosing his games.

No Contest.

Would BK be on the bench for NSW if he decided to play for NSW?

I wasnt talking about Kennedys ability Byso, as I believe I said he was a great player.

as he was for Manly Rugby, and Canberra (except for a few issues) and for Newcastle.

he is a mercenary, and whilst I dont doubt his passion or application for Manly, he has only been with us for 2 years.

Beaver is more deserving of it than he is, there is not a yawning gap between them as players.

As much as I love Beaver, I think we would more liekly win a premiership with BK in the team

[quote author=byso]
Would BK be on the bench for NSW if he decided to play for NSW?

I wasnt talking about Kennedys ability Byso, as I believe I said he was a great player.

as he was for Manly Rugby, and Canberra (except for a few issues) and for Newcastle.

he is a mercenary, and whilst I dont doubt his passion or application for Manly, he has only been with us for 2 years.

Beaver is more deserving of it than he is, there is not a yawning gap between them as players.

[/quote]

I guess I'm coming from a different angle.

I'm not including loyalties etc. Beaver is more important to the fans than what BK is because of the reasons you state.

But I think BK is more influential to our teams performances which could win us a GF, has anyone noticed that even Beaver improved x2 since BK joined the club?

Easy, as far as I see it there isn't a right or wrong answer.

But if the question was, who would you keep to win a comp?
Maybe that would make it easier ;)

I wouldnt even consider BK over Beaver. He is a manly great.. BKs a superb player but how can you go past the loyalty and the top try scoring forward in the game?

BK has done quite a bit for us in the last few years.. but Beaver has done 4 or 5 times more in the time hes been here... he averaged 20 tries a season back in his day. Loyalty should be rewarded and im glad it was.

GO BEAVER!

The question I would pose would be.

If you start a poll and dont like the result because it differs from your own thoughts, why start the post at all???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4