[poll] Grandfinal ...Vs...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What two teams do you think will be playing each other in the Grandfinal

• Dragons Vs Eels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragons Vs Cowboys

• Tigers Vs Eels

• Tigers Vs Cowboys

• Total voters
I tipped that to be the game byso.

In my reasoning I think the tigers will win a close encounter with the Dragons.

They struggled to beat the Sharks. Plus, I think the fact they will have played just 2 games in the last month will get too them. The tigers are an 80 minute team. They can go with the Dragons and I think they have the ball skills to break the line and the defense to stop Gas and their forward pack.

As for the eels and cowboys. If the cowboys can win, they can take the comp. However I think it wont even be a contenst.

Tigers v Eels for mine with the tigers taking a surprisingly easy win in the GF.

I tipped that to be the game byso.

In my reasoning I think the tigers will win a close encounter with the Dragons.

They struggled to beat the Sharks. Plus, I think the fact they will have played just 2 games in the last month will get too them. The tigers are an 80 minute team. They can go with the Dragons and I think they have the ball skills to break the line and the defense to stop Gas and their forward pack.

As for the eels and cowboys. If the cowboys can win, they can take the comp. However I think it wont even be a contenst.

Tigers v Eels for mine with the tigers taking a surprisingly easy win in the GF.

That is my exact thoughts (well close enough)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2