Poll: Does official forum access affect your membership decision?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Does official forum access affect your membership decision?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Not for me as have season tickets which the important benefits plus early access to finals & rep game tickets.

If MWSE forum went I wouldn't care TBH but I think they need genuine member only access parts of the site eg players interviews, etc

There should be a 3rd option of "It doesn't bother me either way" as that is how I think so until it has been added (or something along those lines) then I won't be voting in the poll.

The Wheel link said:
but I think they need genuine member only access parts of the site eg players interviews, etc

Agreed.

Couldn't give a flying about the MWSE forum, haven't posted there for 3 or 4 years and I have been a member since we came back into the comp in our own right. My only concern is that the death of the official forum will drag the quality of this place down.

Having no forum contact & not being exposed to some of the innane postings & some dropkicks that reside there is probably a positive influence on thoughts of membership for me.

Chip & Chase link said:
Couldn't give a flying about the MWSE forum, haven't posted there for 3 or 4 years and I have been a member since we came back into the comp in our own right. My only concern is that the death of the official forum will drag the quality of this place down.
This.
No offense to anyone who posts on there but its generally blinded by bias, you cannot genuinely critique a game without everyone jumping on your back. Its all fluff talk.

I pay membership to support my team not to have access to a boring forum.

Jatz Crackers link said:
Having no forum contact & not being exposed to some of the innane postings & some dropkicks that reside there is probably a positive influence on thoughts of membership for me.

Not being a fan of reading drivel I tend to agree.  

Agreed Pepi, I've never posted on that forum, rather preferring this one.  I'm a member to support the club, not the forum.

If the forum was the reason for my membership I'd have never signed up.  I'm banned for saying boo over there.

the forum reason is part of it but the main one is how they treat you once you become a ticketed member on there.. 
im undecided at the moment '' like i read somewhere  , we dont want to go down that northern eagles road again the club needs memberships.. kind of makes me think why am i going to punish the team i support for some &*^%$#@ heads rules..  i dont know why fans & supporters cant talk about what ever subject they want too & comment any way they like on any situation..
but since i discoverd this forum its kinda made me change a lil .. i doubt i will bother with the other one anyway ever again..

A little bit from column a and column b. I still want to keep supporting the club via membership but I'm not entirely impressed with the current stance with the forum.
Some of the guy's I've only met through it and can put names to faces i.e Tony, Russell, etc

In all honesty, I probably will take up membership next year, but I will ensure that strong words make it to both the membership administration, and the board if possible. Its ridiculous for paying fans to be treated the way we have been and something needs to be done about it.

I think what you guys need to do is realise what you have here and embrace the community at silvertails.

What do you look for in a forum?

Paid or unpaid this is the best you are going to get anywhere. Ive been around here 6 years now and you wont find a better place, a more level headed manly community. The people here just tops, no other way to describe it.

Let zorba be a prick to his own clubs members, just thank your lucky stars Daniel puts in as much work as he has over the last half decade.

Flip link said:
I think what you guys need to do is realise what you have here and embrace the community at silvertails.

What do you look for in a forum?

Paid or unpaid this is the best you are going to get anywhere. Ive been around here 6 years now and you wont find a better place, a more level headed manly community. The people here just tops, no other way to describe it.

Let zorba be a prick to his own clubs members, just thank your lucky stars Daniel puts in as much work as he has over the last half decade.

Hear hear.  Well put Flip.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7