[poll] Do you expect Manly to beat Tigers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do you expect Manly to beat Tigers?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

byso

First Grader
With BK, Beaver and Watmough out. Plus Stewy having a suspected groin injury.

Do you expect Manly to beat Tigers at Leichhardt on friday night?

Dont expect the win - hard ground under lights for us to win, minus our back row.

Only saving grace is that we should have 3 good props and they are missing skandalis. We need to win it there given the rain thats on its way

tutt can tackle but neither offer anything in attack.

I really hope cuthbo gets a start ahead of those 2.

and no, i will not be there

we have a backrow out.we are playing against an ordinary football side running 11th.yet we are no hope.why?

simple answer -we have no confidence that our playmakers will be able to push our team around the field to give us a chance.the forward excuse wont get it done this time.they are midgets.

where are the marching hoardes of save the whale fools now once the 750k has been paid.one ****ing person out of 40 and we are equal second!

Anyone would think you don't like monas at half sue! :lol:

Agree with all of that.

The minue I and I bet everyone see just one of: Menzies, Kennedy, Watmough out, you seriously start to get concerned about our chances for a win.

If monas were out? Slide Witt to 7, Williamson to 6 and we're still a big chance. No real dent at all!

Very, very disturbing.

Sue, so does this same analogy work for the Storm, they have the $450k wizard and cant get a win. When they lose some poster feed us tripe about there poor forwards!

Byso, have you ever seen orford play?

Could you not imagine him controling the best forward pack in the NRL?

if every time our backrow is out we cant win we better do something quick because menzies and bk are getting old and watmough will not be able to carry monas on his own.

I think we will wing for the basic fact that the Tigers are wildly inconsistant, and with them killing it last week they are due for a loss

Add to this that they have a smaller pack and we are getting our props back we should be alright

And yes i know we are missing 4 backrowers but, Harris and Stewart go well and i think even though we are missing our 3 best, we can still get away with i

Anyone would think you don't like monas at half sue! :lol:

Agree with all of that.

The minue I and I bet everyone see just one of: Menzies, Kennedy, Watmough out, you seriously start to get concerned about our chances for a win.

If monas were out? Slide Witt to 7, Williamson to 6 and we're still a big chance. No real dent at all!

Very, very disturbing.

With that halves combo and no back row id be placing money on the tiges - and i dont gamble.

That combo has negative direction neither has the ability to take control. Better off moving Hill to half that way there will be some communication

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4