POLL: Cordner or Klemmer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cordner OR Klemmer?

• Total voters

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
I have heard countless times that Manly are after both Boyd Cordner and David Klemmer. Which one should we sign? Have your say in the latest poll!

I dont think we will get either of them to be honest. I dont see the Rorters or the dogs giving up these players, 3rd party contracts are we will be blown out of the water im afraid.
Yeah I'm a bit doubtful also but not many other options for forwards in 2016 signings.

Tamou-I reckon he will be off to Canberra
Cordner-60/40 IMO with sbw coming back he may be pushed to the bench
Klemmer-Surley dogs won't let him go
Eastwood-Possible but I'm not overly keen on him
Jackson-Dogs won't let him go
Lane-we'd be luck to talk to him

I'd quite happily take both but if forced to make a choice I think klemmer is more the style of player we are lacking.

I'll say Klemmer because right now there isn't anyone better who is potentially going to be on the market.

Not saying he wouldn't be a good buy for the club, but right now he's still too inconsistent for mine. Maybe this time next year I'll be typing a different tune.

Maybe.

Yeah I'm a bit doubtful also but not many other options for forwards in 2016 signings.

Tamou-I reckon he will be off to Canberra
Cordner-60/40 IMO with sbw coming back he may be pushed to the bench
Klemmer-Surley dogs won't let him go
Eastwood-Possible but I'm not overly keen on him
Jackson-Dogs won't let him go
Lane-we'd be luck to talk to him
You are talking like a contract actually means something...

I think Cordner has had a great year, I finally saw what others could already see and now I rate him big time!
That said, I would prefer Klemmer because despite lacking the experience of Cordner, he's still not a starting player at his club and he should be. He would be a walk up start to join Jake in the front row and not have to share the rotation with the captain and vice captain workhorse's Graham and Tolman as well as Kasiano and the emerging Shaun Lane, East Wood etc.
Like Jake, the boy would soar at Manly

Interesting tweet from ex media man Neil Evans

@neilEvansmail NRL: And after the Pearce headlines 2day, also big mail emerging rep back-rower could be headed 2 the Northern Beaches! #Roosters

He mentioned after it being Cordner.
Why, wouldn't the roosters have more money to resign him

Interesting tweet from ex media man Neil Evans

@neilEvansmail NRL: And after the Pearce headlines 2day, also big mail emerging rep back-rower could be headed 2 the Northern Beaches! #Roosters

He mentioned after it being Cordner.

Cordner is hardly "emerging". He played for both NSW and Australia in 2013.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6