[poll] Alternate View on Dunley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stuff Chad. How many chances does he want.

Ever since he had his whinge about playing 80 minutes and being 'tired' he's been nothing but a cat.

He should be told this weekend - play 80 minutes or we'll give Ballin or Burns a go.

Yeah I saw that byso - they're all accusing me of whinging.

I could write that Manly was actually the Kingdom of Heaven and the fools would take exception to it.

Comprehension is sorely lacking over there.

The troublke with Dunners is he is like Hoppa. You just know he is going to do something stupid sooner rather than later. I previously described him like a stray dog that you never know when it is going to take a piece of your ankle. I like his running and grit. But along with Hppa and possibly Hill one day he was going to go too far. I reckon if it wasn't this imcident it would be another very similiar. Beaver, Willo, BK, Watmough, Stewart, Duck, Hecks and you can go on are just not the sort of players who do this type of crap.

True MB. Dunners is a top player but can be a lose cannon. As I said early. I thought we got rid of this sort of crap at round 2!

byso, did Dunnley "really" mean to spit on the eels player?

Until that is proven beyond doubt, we can hardly say he did it with intention and is an idiot.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6