POLL #1: Which Option(s) Best Described You

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

POLL #1: Which Option(s) Best Described You:

• I thought releasing Gifty was a good idea to keep DCE.

• I was against the release of Gifty from the start.

• I forgive Hasler and want him back.

• I will never forgive nor trust Hasler, and will never want him back.

• I will always regard Choc as a Manly great.

• I will "BOO" Choc the moment he steps on Brookie in other colours.

• Players think Toovey, Johns, Georgallis and Penna are not as good a coach as Arthur.

• Any player that leaves to join Arthur is only because he pays more $$$$ for them.

• The demise of the Leagues Club is just another phase of Manly's future direction.

• My heart breaks at the idea that our Leagues Club since 1957 will be history.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Just a poll for Manly fans to see which side of the fence we're on.
You can choose multiple options.
No vilification here, just curiorisity.

Last edited:
I like the leagues club and it needs to stay but would love to see the cronulla style back of the grandstand.

I like the leagues club and it needs to stay but would love to see the cronulla style back of the grandstand.

Unfortunately, may not be enough land for a Cronulla type set up. There are a lot of unknowns with its future right now.

I don't reckon they need an entire club. It's not a viable business these days. It just needs to be incorporated into the stadium and open before games. Otherwise they're just pissing money away.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2