1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

politically incorrect joke.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jerry1, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Jerry1

Jerry1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,470 / 80
    This was just sent to me - Sorry if you've seen it before.

THE YOUNG IRAQI.

Russell Crowe flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi play rugby league and is suitably

impressed with the boy and arranges for him to come over to South Sydney .

He signs him up to a one year contract and the kid joins the team for the pre-season matches.

Two weeks later The Rabbits are down 10 nil to Easts with only 15 minutes left before

the end of the game.

The coach gives the young Iraqi the nod and he goes in. The kid is a sensation and scores

3 tries in 10 minutes and wins the game for South Sydney .

The fans are thrilled, the players and coaches are delighted, and the media are in

love with the new star.

When the kid comes off the ground he phones his mum to tell her about his first day of playing

Australian Rugby League.

''Hello mum, guess what?'' he says. ''I played for 15 minutes today, we were 10 nil down,

but I scored 3 tries and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media...

''Wonderful,'' says his mum, ''Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the

street and robbed,your sister and I were ambushed, raped and beaten, and your brother

has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such a great time.''

The young Iraqi was very upset.

''What can I say mum, I'm so sorry.''

''Sorry? You're sorry?'' says his mum, ''It's your fault we moved to Redfern in the first place.''

2. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Speaking of PC incorrect jokes.

Ain't it grand that the Queenslanders have to win one more year before they can employ their entire hand to show their success?

3. Jerry1

Jerry1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,470 / 80
    Most of them can't count - but they can drive a tractor.

:)

4. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,404 / 130

5. blitzkrieg

blitzkrieg Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    But 6 fingers lets us play a mean banjo ;)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  7. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    But 6 fingers lets us play a mean banjo ;)
    [/quote]

[​IMG]

8. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Sounds like the old gag "How do Tasmanians greet each other?" A - "Give me six!" :) :) :) :)

9. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    wat bout the incident at qld training on tuesday
    Billy Slater ran around thurston, around inglis, around thaiday, around civoniceva and around izzy

a disgusted coached mal threw his clipboard and shook his head in disgust, "the cones bill i said run around the ****ing CONES"

10. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,404 / 130

11. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Here's a couple that got sent to me

Timmy was at school, the teacher asked all the kids what there dads did for a job, kids yeld fireman, chippy etc. But Timmy kept quiet so the teacher asked him about his dad.
    "My dad dances in a gay club & takes his clothes off all his clothes for men.If they pay enough he'll go out with a man, rent a hotelroom & sleep with them"
    The teacher sent the other kids to lunch and took Timmy aside to ask if that was true
    "No" said Timmy "......he plays for the NSW Origin side but I was to embarrassed to say"

I said to my wife "Right sexy, upstairs now!"
    She looked at me and said "Oooh yeah you randy sod"
    I said "No seriously, the match is starting now piss OFF!"

12. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    MISS ME YET? HOW'S THAT 'CHANGE' YOU WANTED GOING?

[img=303x400]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2297/howard.png[/img]

13. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,798 / 122
    That photo reminds me that the term 'politically incorrect' is a misnomer. Of course, what is politically correct for one class or social grouping is incorrect for the other.
    Little Johnny himself was always a politically incorrect joke to me, but to the big business interests of the world he was totally correct. As we all know the term PC is nowadays generally used in a derogatory way in defence of (white male dominated) bourgeois ideology. Typically, to point out that the prejudice & discrimination someone seeks to avoid is really quite harmless. I'm sure many Joey supporters feel he is a victim of PC gone mad, after all Joey is a good bloke who reportedly plays golf and is liked by his friends.
    (Of course none of this is to imply I didn't chuckle at some of the above jokes, being white & male myself)

14. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,798 / 122
  15. blitzkrieg

blitzkrieg Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Andrew Johns' son Jack comes home from school upset so Joey asked why. Jack said he had a geography test and only got 9/10. Why Joey asked? Jack said "well they asked me where the black sea was and I said he played in the centres for QLD"  :eek:

16. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    I went to a disco on saturday night and they played the "twist", so I did the twist. Then they played "jump" so I jumped and then they played "Come on Eileen" and I got thrown out

17. Av8r

Av8r Active Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 10
    Nice work pplz ;D

18. lismore_fan

lismore_fan Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +206 / 1
    Love it!

19. Jerry1

Jerry1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,470 / 80
    Deep - very deep.
    :p

20. SeaEagleRock8

Ratings:
    +6,798 / 122
    When others are being serious I tend to be flippant and vice versa. Can't explain it really ???