1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Read: User Account Merge

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Dan, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Hi all,

I am in the process of merging all of your forum accounts over to the main site, some of you have already signed up on both the site and the forums, so in the case that I find a conflict with your username and email, I will not merge your account, instead I will be posting a list of those users in this thread and trying to contact you directly, from there I will ask what you would like me to do, either delete your current account and make your forum account and site account the same, do nothing so you will have different accounts for each or whatever else.

Even though I am merging the accounts into the main site, this does not mean the login will be universal you will still be required to login seperately to both the site and the forums, this is a matter of requirement and I apologise but I am still working out the legalities of doing a full login synch.

Further down the track we will be moving to another forum solution so sit tight for now.

Dan

2. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    I have signed up for both, however, like you said I don' think they are the same.

How do you go about deleting an account?

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    I can do that for you. I will delete your main site one and re-add it so it is the same as the forum.

You will need to possibly request your password again to get it

4. earl

earl Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mine are different too Dan.
    If you could do the same as Flip that would be great.
    Cheers