Please Read: User Account Merge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

I am in the process of merging all of your forum accounts over to the main site, some of you have already signed up on both the site and the forums, so in the case that I find a conflict with your username and email, I will not merge your account, instead I will be posting a list of those users in this thread and trying to contact you directly, from there I will ask what you would like me to do, either delete your current account and make your forum account and site account the same, do nothing so you will have different accounts for each or whatever else.

Even though I am merging the accounts into the main site, this does not mean the login will be universal you will still be required to login seperately to both the site and the forums, this is a matter of requirement and I apologise but I am still working out the legalities of doing a full login synch.

Further down the track we will be moving to another forum solution so sit tight for now.

Dan

I have signed up for both, however, like you said I don' think they are the same.

How do you go about deleting an account?

I can do that for you. I will delete your main site one and re-add it so it is the same as the forum.

You will need to possibly request your password again to get it

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6