PLEASE HELP ME,I NEED INFORMATION....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

spudman33

Rookie
Hi,before i get started i want to say i am not a manly fan-WAIT!!!-please,its not about me its all for my brother:he is a massive DIE HARD eagle supporter and it is his 21st birthday in october...i am looking to get an eagles jersey signed by the man he considers god-STEVE MENZIES.I would love to get it done in person but dont know how to get that opportunity???I know there is the fan day on thursday but that is my other problem...i work 6 days a week,my only day off is sundays-thursdays i have to work 9-9,so i miss out on the fans day.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS???TRAINING TIMES/VENUES???ANYTHING???

Maybe try to contact the football club directly.
I don't know what they're like with that sort of thing but other than that I'd say you just have to rely on luck, which isn't very promising.
It may come at a cost though.

you could ask your boss for a few hours off maybe to be made up later

or you could either get a courier to go there with a jersey to get signed and bring it back it would cost you a bit though, I reckon our company would charge you about $60 per hour

Maybe ring the club - buy a jersey off them and ask for it to be signed by Beaver, otherwise you could try going to the Leagues Club after the final and Grand Final and hope Beaver turns up for a beer.

Having said that the Fan Day would be the best bet - chuck a sickie

Call the club at Narrabeen 9970 3000 and speak to Kieran.
He would be the best person to purchase the shirt from and to see if he could get beav to sign it.
He's generally very good and came in to meet me there on his day off on a Sunday when I wanted to get a shirt for a mate's birthday.

Vid

There is a fan day at Brookie Oval this Thursday from 4pm - 7 pm. Get someone to get over there for you and have Beaver sign a jersey.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4