please explain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Totally agree with Sue's post. Robo is useless there. Fullback is a very important position and having Robo there instead of Hicks was a joke.

Glen Dropped the ball once which lead to a try, but I think he doing OK. But certainly isn't a game winner.

Hoping Melbourne is down on attitude or hoping they rest players for us to beat them is plain defeatest.
Why can't we play them at full strength, and still beat them (even if their attitude IS still white hot) ?

We need to concentrate on our own game 1st.

Mata - wasn't Brett injured with his knee for a few weeks earlier this year. Back end of last year, it was his back. Now it is his shoulder. I just thought it might be a good idea for Manly to think about signing someone like Webb from NZ, and putting Stewart on Jamie Lyon's wing. The reasons for that are two-fold:-

1. Stewart / Lyon combo would be disastrous to the opposition;
2. IF Stewart is injured, it isn't too hard to replace him, and wingers generally don't get injured as much as full backs IMO.

Webb is a pretty decent player as well.

Hoping Melbourne is down on attitude or hoping they rest players for us to beat them is plain defeatest.
Why can't we play them at full strength, and still beat them (even if their attitude IS still white hot) ?

Mata - wasn't Brett injured with his knee for a few weeks earlier this year. Back end of last year, it was his back. Now it is his shoulder. I just thought it might be a good idea for Manly to think about signing someone like Webb from NZ, and putting Stewart on Jamie Lyon's wing. The reasons for that are two-fold:-

2. IF Stewart is injured, it isn't too hard to replace him, and wingers generally don't get injured as much as full backs IMO.

OMG. You are talking about one of our best players. Anyone who knows anything about league, or union for that matter, knows that your fullback combines better with your centres/playmakers than any other position.
The bloke has probably missed 3 or 4 games in the past couple of seasons and you want him out of the side.

One of your best........

Stewart sh!ts all over Webb from a great height. You do not move on of your best players to a position where he will have less of a impact.

[quote author=Ryan]

OMG. You are talking about one of our best players. Anyone who knows anything about league, or union for that matter, knows that your fullback combines better with your centres/playmakers than any other position.
The bloke has probably missed 3 or 4 games in the past couple of seasons and you want him out of the side.

One of your best........

[/quote]

LoL - thank you. I'm here all week. Try the veal. :D

Just one question. May be a bit naive , but who plays fullback in PL and why werent they there on the park on Sat night.
I used to play a bit of fullback in my hay day and it took me a good 2 years to understand the position.
You cant just stick a back in there and expect them to do a good job.

But has signed for ESL I think.

Just remember Ryan that our injury prone fullback is still 2nd on the leading try scorers list this year and is consistantly at the top of this list each year

Robertson makes good kick returns, that's just about it. In defence he fails to defend against kicks efficiently, he's slipped over a fair bit and he doesn't seem to communicate well with his support defenders too well. It's a tough position to play in and I would have rather seen Hicks there. As a winger though he absolutely thrives and has formed a solid combination with Stewart and Hicks at the back.

Webb would be handy, I wouldn't replace Stewart at his expense though. It's a shame that Stewart has missed about 5 games through injury this season. You'd think that he might have 2-3 extra tries to his name.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6