Please do not use PM for Moderator enquiries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously how does a post like this denigrate so badly?

RiverEagle said:
Stevo said:
So you admit to it! 47 and still a dobber.

Can't remember the last time any of my garbage was cleaned up. In fact most people enjoy the ... that comes out of my mouth.

No it wasn't me mate.

I asked why our $hit was wiped.

Was told others had complained about the thread being hijacked.

Oh well, such is life.

(I was PM'd by a few unhappy with your style though. So I'd take that into consideration, if it were me).

As you have brought up the subject about:

"I asked why our $hit was wiped.

Was told others had complained about the thread being hijacked."

I would just like to correct you on what I told you because what you have written above is not what I told you. On your request to find out

RiverEagle said:
"Who was responsible for deleting large chunks of posts in the Glenn Stewart Return thread too?"

I replied to you that "I removed the "large chunks of posts" out of that thread due to complaints from people having to wade through all of the off-topic garbage to find the actual thread subject matter."

You then replied:

RiverEagle said:
Fair enough if some complained too, though it was hardly a great deal to ''wade through'' (about half-a-dozen posts in a 17 page thread).

Well, I beg to differ as there were a great deal more than just a "half-a-dozen posts" to ''wade through''.

The following are the post numbers for the posts that were unrelated to the thread topic and were removed from view in the Glenn Stewart return thread:

Posts #57 thru to and including #59 (2 were Stevo's);
Posts #61 thru to and including #73 (1 was Stevo's; 3 were yours);
Post #103;
Posts #129 thru to and including #130;
Post #134;
Posts #142 thru to and including #177 (4 were Stevo's; 5 were yours); and
Posts #179 thru to and including #193 (6 were Stevo's; 3 were yours)

Out of the 193 posts that are currently in that thread, there are 71 posts (or 36.8% of the thread content) that were unrelated to the thread topic and were removed from view (13 of those posts were Stevo's and 11 were yours).

Others who either were responding to and quoting both yours and Stevo's off topic content or went off topic themselves and had their posts removed to clean up the thread were:

bob dylan (3 posts);
Bozo (4 posts);
Dave Eagle (1 post);
EaglesDontTweet (1 post);
Fluffy (1 post);
Frank (1 post);
globaleagle (3 posts);
Go manly (1 post);
HappilyManly (2 posts);
jimmyb713 (1 post);
lsz (2 posts);
Kiwi Eagle (2 posts);
Mals (1 post);
Manly To Win! (1 post);
ManlyBacker (1 post);
Manlyfan76 (4 posts);
Mark from Brisbane (2 posts);
Me (3 posts);
mickqld (1 post);
mike walker (1 post);
Moops (1 post);
mozgrame (2 posts);
Napper (1 post);
Ranger (1 post);
Ryan (2 posts);
The Who (1 post);
tookey (1 post); and
xavier (2 posts).

In closing, I think that you need to sit down and have a good read of the Silvertails Terms of Use and in particular the headings titled:

"Editing and deletions";

"Inappropriate Language and Use"; and

"Your responsibilities"

My sincerest suggestion would be that RE and Stevo put each other on their ignore lists which should stop anymore fighting between the two.

I swear I am going to turn this car around if you kids can't stop arguing.

@globaleagle I was going to introduce a "no hat, no play" rule but didn't want to discriminate against you when hat ups and leaves as he does

Pedantic monitors

I have always enjoyed a bit of an argument. That's why we come on here.
Usually I agree wih river eagle. Lighten up all - it's all fun.

2 from me??

Gee I hope it wasn't the one where I said @Dan looked like a Hobbit, I thought that was funny.....sort of!!!

Seriously lighten up you guys !!

2 of my posts deleted ?!?! What an outrage, they better not have come off my post count

If they have I'll have to consider asking to have my account deactivated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8