Please Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This week do not pick

1. Injured Players eg. Lyon

2. Sick players eg. Hodko

3. Out of form players eg. Perry

And use the whole 10 interchanges to

1. Get tired players off the field.

2. Ensure bench players get enough game time to have an impact.

3. Get players under performing off the field.

4. Ensure a rookie gets plenty of game time, we need fresh blood.

I know he asked nicely, said please but can someone get a message to Bob dylan "tell him he's dreamin"
but its nice

Speaking of interchanges - dont waste an interchange on Perry - why have him off for half an hour to "freshen up" , only to come back and make next to no hit ups anyway.  Maybe Leave him on for 80 mins and if he aint gonna run anyway, he can recharge while still on the field  !

Ceagle link said:
If Lyon is fit enough to play pick him, Is Hodkinson sick?

Hodko had a bad case of the flu and got off his sick bed to play.

bob dylan link said:
Hodko had a bad case of the flu and got off his sick bed to play.

I guess thats the answer to whether Cherry-Evans will get a run this season.

Such an important game and we send in a key guy from his sick bed?  wtf.  Des should go now.  Why wait?  This is just getting stupider and stupider.

Just to let you know that info come from Peter Peters yesterday morning on the radio.

If Hodkinson was that sick and DCE couldn't play because of injury then who should've been halfback. Maybe should've been Foran at half and Bailey at 5/8th. I would've gone with Seu Seu at 5/8th he is playing quite well there for the SSCSE because Bailey shouldn't be anywhere but back at SSCSE.

G Stewart 5/8, Gulavao starts in the 2nd row or

Lyon to 6, Foran to 7 and Whare in the centres.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4