Please Ch9

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
I said this before but please get rid of Andrew Voss and Ben Ikin i cannot listen them any longer.
Voss has never played footy in his life but thinks he's god gift to calling it.
and Ikin calls the footy like Steady Eddie's stand up comedian.

I cannot handle them at all and i will continue to turn the TV off when there on it. 

I would have put please put other teams on a friday night. Getting so sick of seeing bronco's there(They should realise there is another 15 teams in the comp). But get rid of Ikin as well

"It's not his go!". I loved the way he started wearing glasses to make himself look smart. Don't mind Voss tbh.

well i think that Gordon Tallis's commentating is just as bad if not worse than the mentioned above. I can't stand to listen to his simple minded, biased drivel that comes out of his mouth.

Gordon sounds dumb but I have really started to appreciate him more for his footy brain, though he has started to sound a bit like Gus lately

Simon Wolford at the start of the Melbourne game will do it for me - not only does he have a head NOT even a mother could love but he takes commentating to an all new low that makes Gordon sound professional.

Gordon was woefull on Sat nite, hes got to remember there are two sides on the field. He is so one eyed its evil.

That tossbag (Gorden Tallis) has the IQ of a Palm tree, agreed QE he was so biased it was embarassing.

Still a big fan of Rabs calls, he still has an ability that the others don't that seems to suit the play

Good example was 1 of the tries Marshall set up the other day

"DON'T TELL ME, DON'T TELL ME" as he is running the ball and "I'VE BEEN TOLD" as it was scored

And who could ever forget the mid 90s, when his tone of his voice would raise and we would hear "MEEEENZIIESSSS"

Voss wil be taking over the footy show from next year, he is the only person on the panel who will actually have an opinion and not sit on the fence like fatty and matty. I also thought robbie farrah on last week was really good, more than just the usual meat heads they bring on the show.

Did anyone listen to the commentary of Manly vs Cowboys on ABC radio on Saturday?  Diabolically one-sided commentary from a bunch of hayseed yokels with straw hanging out of the corner of their mouth.

Very surprising to be served up such trollop from Aunty.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7