Please ban the idiots.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Can the moderators please ban the likes of bulldogdessie and any other idiots. We don't need plain stupidity on this forum at this time.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I agree, but plain stupidity is what this forum has been built on at times ;)
Yes Kiwi but we want to keep our brand of stupidity not the blue and white kind.

niccipops said:
Can the moderators please ban the likes of bulldogdessie and any other idiots. We don't need plain stupidity on this forum at this time.

Geez they have allowed me to be here for over a year and I am as stupid as they come.

I am wishing Des well, he's gonna need it. And anyone that goes with him.

Manly going back to back.

Yeah I'm a bit over it. Maybe Dan could ban them and disable new registraions for a few days?

bob dylan said:
niccipops said:

Geez they have allowed me to be here for over a year and I am as stupid as they come.

I am wishing Des well, he's gonna need it. And anyone that goes with him.

Manly going back to back.

Bob, I enjoy your unrelenting pro Manly positivity. It's awesome.

Maybe someone should copy all disrespectful stuff said about some players & pass it on to the players to see what sort of supporters follow that team.

Thanks niccipops.

There are no black days when your support Manly.

But then again I have seen Fulton go 3 times and Arko once, Stanton leave, I remember the Bears making a play for Randall and Eadie (now that was panic stations).

Des going and taking a couple of players with him is not the end of the world, it just seems like it at the moment.

Manly are the Premiers.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Calling Brett Stewart a rapist is freeken disgusting. Get rid of the tosser!

If they do, save the posts and show Brett before he makes the worst decision of his life: moving to Belmore.

Maybe a suggestion for Dan if you can enable it.

Don't allow registration of free email accounts such as Hotmail or Yahoo, this will weed some of the idiots out. Also allow 3 or 5 days to pass before anyone can post a message?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4