PLEA MESSAGE TO DES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Plea Message to Des =

1. Please spare us your wrath and vengeance. Please do not take the support staff with you. If you take Crusher and co. with you, you'll hurt the very foundation of the place you once called home. Please start anew at the other club.

2. Take note, the board is NOT Manly. They won't be around forever. The fans, the community and your neighbours are the district the Sea Eagles represent.

3. Remember the good times you have at Manly. You are a dual premiership winner as a player and a coach. You have a special place in our history. Please don't hurt your image and the innocent fans who are here just to support our Manly club.

4. I hope you do stay in 2012 to ensure your successor (most likely Tooves) has a smooth transition. I'm sure Tooves is a mate and no one will leave his mate with nothing to start a career with.

5. If you leave us without tearing down what you have built, you will always have a special place in our memory. You will always be welcome whenever you return to the club. The fans will respect you even more. There's nothing in the world like goodwill.

6. If you need us fans to beg, to say "Please don't take Crusher and co. with you", I'm sure plenty of us will easily go down on our knees. Our love for our club reigns over whatever pride we have.

-- from a humble Manly fan.

Ramrod said:
Plea Message to Des =

1. Please spare us your wrath and vengeance. Please do not take the support staff with you. If you take Crusher and co. with you, you'll hurt the very foundation of the place you once called home. Please start anew at the other club.

2. Take note, the board is NOT Manly. They won't be around forever. The fans, the community and your neighbours are the district the Sea Eagles represent.

3. Remember the good times you have at Manly. You are a dual premiership winner as a player and a coach. You have a special place in our history. Please don't hurt your image and the innocent fans who are here just to support our Manly club.

4. I hope you do stay in 2012 to ensure your successor (most likely Tooves) has a smooth transition. I'm sure Tooves is a mate and no one will leave his mate with nothing to start a career with.

5. If you leave us without tearing down what you have built, you will always have a special place in our memory. You will always be welcome whenever you return to the club. The fans will respect you even more. There's nothing in the world like goodwill.

6. If you need us fans to beg, to say "Please don't take Crusher and co. with you", I'm sure plenty of us will easily go down on our knees. Our love for our club reigns over whatever pride we have.

ITS TO LATE THEY ARE GOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

mr seagles said:
ITS TO LATE THEY ARE GOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I can't believe an idiot troll like you have wasted your time with over 400 posts here. Oh, and CAPS ARE FUNNNEEEEEE.

Ramrod said:
Plea Message to Des =

Are you going to email this to the club to pass on to Des?

Ramrod said:

And by tearing our club apart, Des will just be another turncoat who doesn't deserve to be mentioned among club legends like Bozo, Menzies and Arko who lived, breathed and bled Manly. Bozo may have left for a few years but he did not tear the club apart by doing so.

Ramrod, no matter how much anyone has had a go at you for this all I can say is BLOODY WELL SAID!!!!!!!
I have no doubt that you just voiced the opinion of many fans and instead of us all celebrating and gloating how great our team is especially after taking out the 2011 GF, they are simply laughing at us......
I have always loved Des and will never ever forget what he did for this club but I'm sorry the first Media Conference that should have been aired live, should have come from Manly and Des Hasler!!!!! Not from those cocky smiling F-wits on tele.....
Maybe it is too late and Des and Cleal are gone BUT Loyal Manly fans and players deserve better than this....

Once again Ramrod, I admire your passion

Cheers
Ramrod said:
Plea Message to Des =

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4