Players un-signed for next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
FULL LIST OF OFF-CONTRACT STARS

BRONCOS: Joe Bond, Jordan Drew, Liam Georgetown, Denan Kemp, Brendon Gibb, Lachlan Maranta, Nick Slyney, Jarrod Wallace, Aaron Whitchurch, Scott Anderson, Kurt Baptiste, Dale Copley, Mitchell Dodds, Cameron Cullen, Luke Dalziel-Don, Chris McLean, Francis Molo, Caleb Timu

BULLDOGS: Drury Low, Joel Romelo, Tim Browne, Junior Palau

COWBOYS: Kalifa Faifai Loa, Blake Leary, Tyson Martin

DRAGONS: Damien Cook, Harry Siejka, Junior Vaivai, Atelea Vea, Bronx Goodwin

EELS: Ben Roberts, Nathan Smith, Vai Toutai, Taniela Lasalo

KNIGHTS: Mitchell Frei, Craig Gower, Rodney Mason, Chris Adams, Ryan Stig

PANTHERS: Neccrom Areaiiti, Maurice Kennedy, Kane Morgan, Cameron Ciraldo, Geoff Daniela, Tom Eisenhuth

RABBITOHS: Shaune Corrigan

RAIDERS: Blake Ferguson, Shannon Boyd, Dimitri Pelo, Sami Sauiluma, Joe Picker, Trevor Thurling

ROOSTERS: Isaac Liu, Luke O'Donnell, Jack Bosden, Nafe Seluini, Anthony Minichiello, Samisoni Langi

SEA EAGLES: Dane Chisholm, David Gower, James Hasson, Jamil Hopoate, Kayne Lawton, Ben Musolino, Jason Seage, Tom Symonds, Esi Tonga, Ben Farrar, Jesse Sene-Lefao

SHARKS: Alipate Ratini, Sosaia Feki, Daniel Moroko, Matthew Wright

STORM: Siosaia Vave

TIGERS: Mosese Pangai, Matt Bell, Masada Iosefa, Sean Meaney, Matt Utai

TITANS: Jordan Atkins, Beau Falloon, Beau Henry, Anthony Don, Jahrome Hughes, Sam Irwin

WARRIORS: Kevin Locke (likely to be released), Alehana Mara, Jerome Ropati, Sebastine Ikahihifo

At least Killer and Wolfie are off this list :)

I thought that Hasson was on a 3 year deal too.
Tonga left early in the season :huh:

I've also read that Symonds signed a 2 year deal, so he should still be on our books for 2014.

David Gower has done some good things but looks like he may be let go with the influx of new forwards coming to the club.

Shame. I thought he went alright but a benchie at best I guess.

@Bones GM Sports Management confirmed it to me via twitter. I asked if he had resigned yet and they replied that he still has one more year to go and loves it there.

Hope n the Eags hold on to David Gower. The way he dominated when he finally got some decent game time against Penrith was impressive. Suspect there is a diamond hiding in the rough here. Not to many occasional benchies coming up to the top grade and staring, picking up the players player award or the acclaimed honour of votes in the silvertails 321 award like Gower did;-) This lad may just need some decent minutes in the top grade to get comfortable to show his talents. Has the potential to show SBW up in the off loading back rower ranks.

Cliffy said:
Hope n the Eags hold on to David Gower. The way he dominated when he finally got some decent game time against Penrith was impressive. Suspect there is a diamond hiding in the rough here. Not to many occasional benchies coming up to the top grade and staring, picking up the players player award or the acclaimed honour of votes in the silvertails 321 award like Gower did;-) This lad may just need some decent minutes in the top grade to get comfortable to show his talents. Has the potential to show SBW up in the off loading back rower ranks.

welcome to silvertails dave

Cliffy said:

Clearly you are not 2v posting here.

Really hope Jesse Sene-Lefao gets another year or two with us, was looking the goods until his mid season knee injury

Juz_04 said:
@Bones GM Sports Management confirmed it to me via twitter. I asked if he had resigned yet and they replied that he still has one more year to go and loves it there.

whats GM Sports Management twitter handle mate and whats yours too

ifernolan said:
Cliffy said:

welcome to silvertails dave

Dave certainly has mastered hyperbole, but not sure about his moniker. Cliffy's is god... doesn't make sense. Dave, do you mean: Cliffy is God?
On to the subject of your footballing ability: yeah, I reckon you are certainly worth holding onto and deserve a greater chance to show your 'SBW' skills.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Juz_04 said:

whats GM Sports Management twitter handle mate and whats yours too

Hey Berks,

You just recently followed me @bmjuzz07

Its actually GS Sports Management. My mistake. @gssportsmanager

I do indeed mean Cliffy is god. But sometimes on silvertails when you make a Phil Blake you just have to go with the flow.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6