Players that needs improvement : Rnd 10

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No need for this. Anyone selected to play first grade for Manly is far from useless.
We all know who the majority of posters would nominate for this unkind description.

All manly players deserve their jersey. Agree with what your saying. It's not about that. Just in regards to a particular, individual game. Who needs to improve. No trolling just opinions and advice.

You might get more support with a different thread title.....most useless player doesn't exactly come across as overly positive.

Well this now covers everyone on contract then @:cool:

Chez has been our most reliable this year.
Snake is picking up his level of involvement, since his contract upgrade.

No Manly Player can claim to be at their best so far :cool:

We should start a Blake Austin award, for a Player playing above his own previous best level :lightbulb:

Manly vs Panthers

3. - Mateo. - I love this guy. But understand why he did cause other teams supporters stress. Looked injured and he's plays didn't come off.
2. - DCE. - tried his heart out. Have really liked this guy over the last few rounds. Was injured and didn't run the ship in the second half
1. -Hasson - no impact with limited time. So can't give him a 3. Maybe needs more game time.

I'm not trolling. Just saying which players is like to see improve in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Brett Stewart needs to work on his post-try celebration, some people weren't sure what he was doing.

I'd like to see a general improvement next week. Mainly in second half intensity.

See I'd rate Hasson highly on the "players I want to see improve", except I really don't. I don't want to see him in FG again. I'm sure he's a good reserve grader though..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8