Players seen at a cafe....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought we where going to be talking about who I saw in terrigal this weekend whilst going for my morning coffee. One Eddie Hayson, one Liam Foran. These Foran brothers need to distance themselves.

I thought we where going to be talking about who I saw in terrigal this weekend whilst going for my morning coffee. One Eddie Hayson, one Liam Foran. These Foran brothers need to distance themselves.
You would think. If only just for a while. Probably oblivious to cameras clicking in unmarked cars across the road.

@:D
Thing is I would love Brett Stewart to go on forever. One memory of him flying past a bewildered and grasping Jarryd Hayne will stay with me forever. He has been one of our all time greats along with Lyon. I feel truly sad he is virtually a cripple on the field and would be so pleased if he overcame his injuries.

But I suspect its not going to happen and his body, legs mainly, are well past their prime. I remember feeling the same way when Johnny Gibbs suffered a succession of injuries and how sad it was to see a champion player's career cut short well before his time.

Brett is a champion player and Weidler needs to get criticism of him by us into perspective, when we seem to be suggesting Stewart call it a day. If he cant perform effectively he needs to go, and all of us no doubt will feel sorry for that loss. But we certainly dont want to see a champion like Stewart finally leave the game with a last image of a broken down footballer that everyone will remember like happened with Langlands.

If he thinks he can get through it then he is the best judge of that. But I hope he remains realistic about it. Its a ruthless game.
Yep, definitely one of Jarrod's 'dreams', to catch Brett

And you expect us to believe you over other credible people like Danny Weidler, Eddy Hayson, The Gazelle, The wig and The Fat Greek.....you are kidding aren't you????.....lol

And you expect us to believe you over other credible people like Danny Weidler, Eddy Hayson, The Gazelle, The wig and The Fat Greek.....you are kidding aren't you????.....lol

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not mate, I can tell you though it's no word of a lie, Liam Foran has put on some weight, and Eddie Hayson sticks out like dogs balls, they where also in the presence of a bloke that looked dodgy as all hell, but who am I to judge, at the end of the day they where just grabbing a bite to eat!

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not mate, I can tell you though it's no word of a lie, Liam Foran has put on some weight, and Eddie Hayson sticks out like dogs balls, they where also in the presence of a bloke that looked dodgy as all hell, but who am I to judge, at the end of the day they where just grabbing a bite to eat!
Sarcastic mate

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4