Players Not Linked to Manly Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On a different but not entirely unrelated topic...
A friendly reminder to members, the sticky thread about Rumoured and Confirmed Signings is not a discussion thread. It is just to post signing news and rumours. If it is only a rumour include where you heard it.
Many members just start discussing the rumour or commenting, which means mods have to waste time going back and deleting posts that just clutter up that thread.
To remind everyone, it wasn't that long ago that we had a poll on whether to keep this thread clean so that everyone can see all the latest signing news and rumours without having to scroll through a mountain of 'Oh god I hope we are not really getting this bloke' and other riveting commentary.
So fair warning, posts in the Rumoured and Confirmed Signings thread that do not comply with that simple restriction are attracting 50 warning points!
(And you don't really want to find out what happens if you get to 100!!!)

On a different but not entirely unrelated topic...
A friendly reminder to members, the sticky thread about Rumoured and Confirmed Signings is not a discussion thread. It is just to post signing news and rumours. If it is only a rumour include where you heard it.
Many members just start discussing the rumour or commenting, which means mods have to waste time going back and deleting posts that just clutter up that thread.
To remind everyone, it wasn't that long ago that we had a poll on whether to keep this thread clean so that everyone can see all the latest signing news and rumours without having to scroll through a mountain of 'Oh god I hope we are not really getting this bloke' and other riveting commentary.
So fair warning, posts in the Rumoured and Confirmed Signings thread that do not comply with that simple restriction are attracting 50 warning points!
(And you don't really want to find out what happens if you get to 100!!!)

Can you expand on that? I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to say.

Manly's coach for 2017 has been narrowed down to either meninga or Bennett. They are feuding over this as we speak.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6