Players Issue Jersey - where to buy?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How do folks,

I live in Leeds, and the local club here, the Rhinos sell the player issue of their shirts (slim fitted with the grips) which are produced by ISC. I have a little brother who is 14 and I'm trying to get into Rugby League, and the Sea Eagles.

I'm basically looking for one of the player issues (from any year, really) shirts in a size XS? I've seen a few jerseys on ebay, but they're all Mediums+ - I know it's a long shot, but hoping can someone help me out?

Thanks, from Leeds, where it's bloody freezing, windy and pissing down with rain.

I doubt they make player issue jerseys in XS. Get him a medium and get him on a peptide program, he'll grow into it in no time.

Chip and Chase said:
I doubt they make player issue jerseys in XS. Get him a medium and get him on a peptide program, he'll grow into it in no time.

*Disclaimer alert!!!

I don't think that you can buy the player issue shirts, unless you get th at auction on the seaeagles.com.au website.

Jerseys.com.au have most sizes, but first measure your brother' chest as the ISC Manufacturers sizing is tiny. A small men's jumper would be more the sizing.
I bought a S 2008 to frame, and it is only 85cm.

From Dee Why,where it is a muggy 26C and just back from the beach which is refreshing 22C :)

HappilyManly said:
Jerseys.com.au have most sizes, but first measure your brother' chest as the ISC Manufacturers sizing is tiny. A small men's jumper would be more the sizing.

From Dee Why,where it is a muggy 26C and just back from the beach which is refreshing 22C :)

^Boo! Well I went snowboarding today!

OP, you prob already know but try this site...

http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/

Plus it's in pommy land.

globaleagle said:
http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/

Manly Sea Eagles 2014 NRL S/S Home Rugby Shirt Dark Scarlet/White :huh::mad:

Maroon and White - Champions by Tonight is a famous banner from the 70's:exclamation:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4