Player's Chance To Prove Their Worth More Than The Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Aetna

Reserve Grader
As much as the Manly players love Des Hasler, they deserve more credit for their 2011 NRL Premierhip than what they are getting. It seems to be all about Des at the moment. The players have a chance to shoe their value,

RE: Players Chance To Prove There Wortth more than the coach

Spelling, grammatical or typographical errors?
I love this Forum.

It's all about the Shoes, and the value of said Shoes.

Geez. Didn't realise perfect spelling was required to be a Manly fan. Give him a break.

Yeah, for what it's wortth!

It can take a lot of guts to start a post on here....Well done !

In any interview I ever saw Des give he always directed the credit to his squad and coaching staff rather than take the glory for himself.

He was all about the team effort so I hope this is not yet another shot at him.

lismore_fan said:
I love this Forum.

Who made you the Silvertails "Spot the Errors" person?

Welcome to Silvertails new posters, but first you must pass the English exam.

lismore_fan said:
I love this Forum.

What is it with people on here having a go at other users for making mistakes.........really get over it.

c eagle said:
lismore_fan said:
I love this Forum.

What is it with people on here having a go at other users for making mistakes.........really get over it.

There are alot of wankers on here that get their jollies from that ****, they need to feel superior

The Eagle said:
c eagle said:
lismore_fan said:
I love this Forum.

There are alot of wankers on here that get their jollies from that s**t, they need to feel superior
Yeah, I agree with that Eagle. We should be welcoming new posters, not putting **** on them. Any genuine Manly supporter who post's on here is worthy of respect, no pecking order needed.

Utility Player said:
In any interview I ever saw Des give he always directed the credit to his squad and coaching staff rather than take the glory for himself.

And your short coming is?? About as funny as a hat full!!!

Utility Player said:

Des. deserves all the **** he's copped. He'll still be able to share the glory with the coaching staff, he's taken most of them with him.F**K Des!!!

This spelling and grammar comments are petty **** and are a blight on the forum. Problem is a bloke like fro does it for ****s and giggles and it's pretty funny. Others however are really nit picky about it. This a rl fan forum as long as you an communicate and get your point across who cares.

Cambo said:
.....as long as you an communicate and get your point across who cares.

That depends Cambo. The ones that get on here and think that they are sending an abbreviated text message on their phone need to be pulled up IMO.

Are we having a tantie over 'they're' rather than 'their' or is a go at Matas and his 'I've been here the longest' mantra?

Despite the spelling mistakes I think it's a pretty good thread. I've been saying the same thing. I think the boys will have something to prove to themselves this year whether they win the GF or not. Great motivation tool for 2V to use on the players.

Spell check: Tick. No mistakes: Tick. Post: Tick

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8