Player worn heritage jerseys up for auction

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
The Sea Eagles online store is running auctions on the heritage jerseys that were worn by the players in our clash against the Sharks.

You can check them out on the link below.

http://store.seaeagles.com.au/auctions/

Errr...in retrospect....people should get in and bid. I did 1 so the player would feel good about himself and I'm winning the thing!!!!

$$$$$$$$

BUMP -

Great way to support the club and to pick up one of these heritage jerseys. If I hadn't already purchased one I'd be all over this for sure.

Who are you bidding for GE?

Clint said:
BUMP -

Great way to support the club and to pick up one of these heritage jerseys. If I hadn't already purchased one I'd be all over this for sure.

Pffft, If I tell you guys, no one will bid!!!

lol

*cough* Tom Symonds

I needed a jersey to match my own amazing bod :D

globaleagle said:
Clint said:
BUMP -

Pffft, If I tell you guys, no one will bid!!!

lol

*cough* Tom Symonds

I needed a jersey to match my own amazing bod :D

Good luck mate. They are awesome jerseys. I hope you win one.

Some interesting facts for those interested...

Peta Hiku made his debut for the Sea Eagles in Heritage Round, so his jersey is a real collectors item.

Joey G injured himself this round also. Might possibly be the last jersey he wore for the mighty Sea Eagles!

Larissa said:
Some interesting facts for those interested...

Peta Hiku made his debut for the Sea Eagles in Heritage Round, so his jersey is a real collectors item.

Joey G injured himself this round also. Might possibly be the last jersey he wore for the mighty Sea Eagles!

Inside Info??????? :twitch:

Kiwi Eagle said:
Am hoping someone from Hikus family gets his one, must suck giving up your debut jersey

Fair call Kiwi. I wonder if he had the option??

Larissa said:
The players wear 2 jersey per game :)

Gees Larissa that must be a bit uncomfortable for them wearing two jerseys specially on warm days days like the round 6 game vs the sharks :D

Kiwi Eagle said:
Am hoping someone from Hikus family gets his one, must suck giving up your debut jersey

They wear 2 jerseys a game mate.

Oops just saw Larissa's post

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7