1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Player we will have lost if Snake is gone

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kevinward777, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Kevinward777

Kevinward777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,248 / 32
    T Rex, Snake, Hoppa Jr, Robertson, Rodney, Lussick, Harrison, Robinson, Oldfield, Whare......that is a lot of cap space premiers or not, back ended deals or not.......the club obviously has had a plan that evolves about DCE/Foz and recruiting exceptional juniors.......Chee Kam, Sao, Warriors u20s FB, Parra junior, and the Souths backrower. They have also signed Richie F and I am assuming if Snake goes we must be looking at a couple more established players to fill some holes.

It is obvious Tooves and his team are fond of giving young blokes a go......Tafua is the perfect example. One thing's for sure we can't be called cap cheats, and Tooves inherited a fine f##king mess from Des to sort through.

2. Kevinward777

Kevinward777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,248 / 32
    T Rex, Snake, Hoppa Jr, Robertson, Rodney, Lussick, Harrison, Robinson, Oldfield, Whare......that is a lot of cap space premiers or not, back ended deals or not.......the club obviously has had a plan that evolves about DCE/Foz and recruiting exceptional juniors.......Chee Kam, Sao, Warriors u20s FB, Parra junior, and the Souths backrower. They have also signed Richie F and I am assuming if Snake goes we must be looking at a couple more established players to fill some holes.

It is obvious Tooves and his team are fond of giving young blokes a go......Tafua is the perfect example. One thing's for sure we can't be called cap cheats, and Tooves inherited a fine f##king mess from Des to sort through.

3. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    One could be forgiven for thinking this is the era of the mini rebuild.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    One could be forgiven for thinking this is the era of the mini rebuild.

5. Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,658 / 14
    I know its been said before, but I'll say it again,
    "lucky he is an accountant"

6. Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,658 / 14
    I know its been said before, but I'll say it again,
    "lucky he is an accountant"