Player we will have lost if Snake is gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
T Rex, Snake, Hoppa Jr, Robertson, Rodney, Lussick, Harrison, Robinson, Oldfield, Whare......that is a lot of cap space premiers or not, back ended deals or not.......the club obviously has had a plan that evolves about DCE/Foz and recruiting exceptional juniors.......Chee Kam, Sao, Warriors u20s FB, Parra junior, and the Souths backrower. They have also signed Richie F and I am assuming if Snake goes we must be looking at a couple more established players to fill some holes.

It is obvious Tooves and his team are fond of giving young blokes a go......Tafua is the perfect example. One thing's for sure we can't be called cap cheats, and Tooves inherited a fine f##king mess from Des to sort through.

T Rex, Snake, Hoppa Jr, Robertson, Rodney, Lussick, Harrison, Robinson, Oldfield, Whare......that is a lot of cap space premiers or not, back ended deals or not.......the club obviously has had a plan that evolves about DCE/Foz and recruiting exceptional juniors.......Chee Kam, Sao, Warriors u20s FB, Parra junior, and the Souths backrower. They have also signed Richie F and I am assuming if Snake goes we must be looking at a couple more established players to fill some holes.

It is obvious Tooves and his team are fond of giving young blokes a go......Tafua is the perfect example. One thing's for sure we can't be called cap cheats, and Tooves inherited a fine f##king mess from Des to sort through.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6