Player values in the modern era

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I tend to think that if one, or both are not signed by season kick off then we can virtually write the season off before a tackle is made.

All we will see is the same crap we saw in the last six rounds last year, with the journo's into us on an almost daily basis, and god help us if they haven't signed and we lose 3 or 4 out of the first 5 or 6 games, the knives will be out for everyone, with the coach smack bang in the headlights.

If one or both are signed before kick off, then I reckon it will be an "as usual" year, otherwise we will dominate the back pages of the papers for all the WRONG reasons.

I think most reasonably minded people don't mind players changing clubs such is life but find it hard to support a team with key players moving on or potentially moving on the following year.

I'm already over this season with all the crap in the forums which tend to promote the reading material i don't read in the media/papers as "I hear" or "Word going around" or "rumour has it".

To be honest not many players left in the squad that i admire or enjoy watching other than Matai,Ballin,Foran and to a lesser extent Brett, this new generation are full of soft selfie taking look at me types who could lose their way and discipline real quick if the season starts off slow.

Your last paragraph could also describes some of our supporters. @:D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4