Player ratings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
1.Stewart-2 was poor in attack and should give himself a couple of weeks
2.Williame-6 was solid and scored a good try
3.Lyon-4 really hope he isn't re signed but he is kicking well
4.Matai-7 quality defence and set up a try
5.Trbojevic-8 looks set to be gone for a couple of weeks but was one of our best scored a terrific try and ball playing was brilliant
6.Walker-5 nothing to really talk about his kicking was alright
7.Cherry-Evans-8 played really pore to start but found his feet, kicking game was the best I've seen from any halfback this year also got a try assist
8.Lussick-6 wasn't really noticeable
9.Koroisau-7 really good defence and his attack was great just some poor choices from dummy half passes but played really well and should play in the halves
10.Myles-6 solid and had some good offloads
11.Symonds-7 again played really well deserves that new contract
12.Taupau-7 was great in both offence and defence
13.Trbojevic-8 absolutely brilliant scored a great try had some great tackles also

14.Brown-5 not noticeable no need for him on the bench really
15.Fonua-Blake-6 great off the bench
16.Lawrence-7 good try and great leg speed
17.Vave-6 providing great attack off the bench

Team for next week

1.Walker
2.Williame
3.Lyon(c)(gk)
4.Matai
5.Wright
6.Koroisau
7.Cherry-Evans(vc)
8.Lussick
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Symonds
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Lawrence
17.Vave

I really want to see DCE and Api in the halves together. Walker to fullback is the only option we have ATM. Don't call for Koroisau to get dropped based on one pass but if I was tb and it came down to Parcell or api for hooker I'd have to go Parcell.

Pretty close to the mark. I can't see Dylan Walker at Fullback - short and not a noted catcher .
Matthew Wright is the man I'm expecting to see wear no1 vs his old team...
Tom's wing spot will be interesting to see who takes his spot...

I think that team is pretty close to the mark also!! Wright & Walker to alternate during defense & attack!!

Thanks Turbo for the assessment. I couldn't get to watch the match, so it's good to gain your appraisal. There are many conflicting opinions about the quality of the match and the performances of DCE.
It does seem that, again, our attack is not performing as well as our defence. With our two most lethal attackers injured, scoring points is going to be extremely difficult this weekend.

DCE an 8? best kicking game from a half you've seen this year? I saw him kick the ball straight in the direction of 3 waiting Knights on the last tackle, only for one of them to pick up the ball and race 60m down field.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6