Player Ratings Vs Wests Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Just going to put out there my player ratings from last nights game (Manly only). I think most would agree, but some won't.

Tom Trbojevic - Started well but an ankle injury in the first half seemed to blunt his effectiveness. 4/10

Jorge Taufua - Ran hard and scored a try, but his defensive game was worse than shocking. 4/10

Steve Matai - The pick of the backs last night and that's not saying much. 5/10

Jamie Lyon - The absolute worst game I have ever seen Killer play. For the good of the team, Barrett needs to impose himself as the coach and move Killer to 5/8 where his experience would be invaluable, especially with Snake out injured. 2/10

Brayden Wiliame - Usual standard, but he did save a try in the second half and ran well in the few opportunities he got. 4/10

Dylan Walker - Scored a good try, but went missing for most of the game. 4/10

Daly Cherry-Evans - Lets face it, DCE is out of form right now. 4/10

Josh Starling - Didn't take a backward step all night. 6/10

Api Koroisau - I like the guy, but he's not a first grade hooker. 4/10

Nate Myles - Plodder is an apt description. Completely shown up by BJ. 4/10

Lewis Brown - Scored a good try but has worse hands than Choc. 4/10

Martin Taupau - Ran hard and tackled hard against his old team. Lets hope it wasn't just the old team factor and we see this Marty every week. 8/10

Jake Trbojevic - Laurie Daley would do well to have Jake in his NSW squad this year. 46 tackles and didn't look like stopping. Only complaint is that he needs to put more grunt into his hit ups. 7/10

Matt Parcell - Proving to be the gun hooker we knew he would be. Should be in the #9 jumper and the NRL side's only hooker. 7/10

Nathan Green - Out of his depth, both as a back rower and a first grader. 1/10

Brenton Lawrence - Welcome Back Kotter. Powerhouse performance last night showing why he should have been in the team last week and what we've been missing since round 1 last year. 8/10

Siosaia Vave - Tried hard but should be in NSW Cup. 3/10

Last edited:
pretty much spot on, Williame I would have given a 5 to though, was probably his best performance for us so far

Yeah a 4 or 5 would have been more appropriate for Wiliame. He wasn't the reason we lost last night.

Appropriately edited.

Harsh marking there @HoldenV8 but pretty much spot on with how I saw it.

Lawrence was head and shoulders above anyone else in the team. After he came on and put in some strong runs Taupau then followed suit.

Myles was completely ineffective and had no power in his carries. This was plainly evident when he caught the ball from the kick off after Manly scored their last try. Most would have hit the ball up as hard as they could without any self preservation but he just ambled up to the defence and then after being tackled took an eternity to get up. No wonder Manly hasn't been making many meters with the ball.

Apart from Lawrence, can any of our forwards off-load?
For this reason I'd have Potato in our 17. He's hot and cold, but at least he tries to create opportunities. I'd also have Leary back as he's a non-stop worker, and T-Red because he can be a link between the forwards and backs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6