Player of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jake was far from impressive after his first few games for about 2 months, stopped running hard and started passing the ball far too often so I say impressive as a rookie yes, but not a full time forward over the entire year. Horo had a good second hald to the year but was pretty poor in the first half. Mateo when on the field and fit has been very good but again 2 months on the sidelines/regaining fitness, Mason was up and down the first half but consistently good the second half, Ballin like Horo wasn't his best early in the season then improved a fair bit.

So in reality no great stand outs across the season up front but given all the injuries that is not surprising.

Destroyvic was the most consistent. It took 2 head knocks in the raiders game to stop him from having a good game every week.

Snake has been good this year, and killer when injury free has been our best of field.

Jake was far from impressive after his first few games for about 2 months, stopped running hard and started passing the ball far too often so I say impressive as a rookie yes, but not a full time forward over the entire year. Horo had a good second hald to the year but was pretty poor in the first half. Mateo when on the field and fit has been very good but again 2 months on the sidelines/regaining fitness, Mason was up and down the first half but consistently good the second half, Ballin like Horo wasn't his best early in the season then improved a fair bit.

So in reality no great stand outs across the season up front but given all the injuries that is not surprising.
So the best of the year was Bozo's tap which finally got some guys playing hard...

well that didn't work for long though, and thats the problem, its only a short term fix at best whilst others who were not given the tap may have become complacent.

Fear of losing your job is a poor managers motivator

well that didn't work for long though, and thats the problem, its only a short term fix at best whilst others who were not given the tap may have become complacent.

Fear of losing your job is a poor managers motivator
Whuhhhh? Threatening people isn't the best way to get performance???

But seriously - you're right - it last until exactly before the kick off against Parra...

Dce for me he had heaps going on and also injuries but he kept trying . Also his resigning was massive for our future . Jake best forward .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4