Player Movements as of June 30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i dont get this cap bull****

We should have King, brett, glenn and watmough eligable for cap compensation next season because they are all over 8 years service and the caps gone up.

Surely we would be back ending a few contracts in the expectation that the cap will increase considerably when the TV rights deal is done?

Moops said:
Fonz said:
Moops said:
Fonz said:
Moops. Maybe you're not aware of Darren's exploits? People on here are sick of others whinging about everything. We're going well and there is no need for it. Darren is definately not the only one but is a serial offender. Manly fans at their finest indeed!

But then again, it takes all sorts to be fan, does it not? Some are negative, some are positive. I like reading ALL viewpoints. Wayne Bennett ripped into his players after last week's game and they are doing very well, don't you think? Is he an idiot who has no idea as well? Not such a long bow, I don't think...

Moops. Firstly, i called Darren a whinger not an idiot. Secondly, wtf does Wayne Bennet having a go at his troops have to do with Darren or a thread titled 'Player movements as of june 30'?

If you don't understand the connection, then I will not spell it out for you. Read it through carefully again

I completely understood it. I'm just dumbfounded as to how you can draw parallels between Bennett chastising his troops and Darren whinging about the performances of ours.

One is a the longest serving coach of all time and the other is a half glass empty, armchair critic, who values the opinion of 'Jase' a mate of his who follows Souths, who from all accounts can't count to ten without taking his shoes off!

Are you Jase?

Today's newspaper said that the NRL was not registering Kite and rose's new contracts until the club can prove that their are within the salary cap for next year.

The same for Parra with Tonga and the dragoins with Cooper. A few clubs seem to have to offload players for next year to keep within the salary cap.
[/quote]

This story is a beat-up. Every club has to do this now, it is how the NRL is trying to make sure the storm situation isn't repeated. The journo could have listed every recent signing by every club going through the same process,

Fonz said:
Moops said:
Fonz said:
Moops said:
Fonz said:
Moops. Maybe you're not aware of Darren's exploits? People on here are sick of others whinging about everything. We're going well and there is no need for it. Darren is definately not the only one but is a serial offender. Manly fans at their finest indeed!

But then again, it takes all sorts to be fan, does it not? Some are negative, some are positive. I like reading ALL viewpoints. Wayne Bennett ripped into his players after last week's game and they are doing very well, don't you think? Is he an idiot who has no idea as well? Not such a long bow, I don't think...

Moops. Firstly, i called Darren a whinger not an idiot. Secondly, wtf does Wayne Bennet having a go at his troops have to do with Darren or a thread titled 'Player movements as of june 30'?

If you don't understand the connection, then I will not spell it out for you. Read it through carefully again

I completely understood it. I'm just dumbfounded as to how you can draw parallels between Bennett chastising his troops and Darren whinging about the performances of ours.

One is a the longest serving coach of all time and the other is a half glass empty, armchair critic, who values the opinion of 'Jase' a mate of his who follows Souths, who from all accounts can't count to ten without taking his shoes off!

Are you Jase?

Oh, I get it, Darren hasn't won 7 premierships so he is not entitled to an opinion, is that right? Say what you like to me, I don't give a rats. I think you need your mates to help you out. Fighting a lone hand must be hard!!!

Jase, huh? Wow, pretty insulting...how am I going to sleep tonight?

Nah, not trying to be insulting at all mate. But i do have to ask, are you 1 stubby short or something? I never said Darren wasn't entitled to his opinion. I said i was sick of him being a whinger.

Put a towel down first if you are going to wear your bikini to the beach. Obviously you don't like where the sand has gone.

Shoe1 said:
Today's newspaper said that the NRL was not registering Kite and rose's new contracts until the club can prove that their are within the salary cap for next year.

The same for Parra with Tonga and the dragoins with Cooper. A few clubs seem to have to offload players for next year to keep within the salary cap.

This story is a beat-up. Every club has to do this now, it is how the NRL is trying to make sure the storm situation isn't repeated. The journo could have listed every recent signing by every club going through the same process,
[/quote]

That's right. It affects all clubs except Melbourne. Melbourne usually register their contracts at the last minute because they need extra time to work out which of the 3 contracts each player has signed are to be registered.

Fonz said:
Isn't this why we recently had a meeting with Schubert?

Apparantly that meeting was to see if any salary that we pay to wil hopoate over the next 2 years would be counted in our salary cap. Not sure what Schuberts response was.

tookey said:
Fonz said:
Isn't this why we recently had a meeting with Schubert?

Apparantly that meeting was to see if any salary that we pay to wil hopoate over the next 2 years would be counted in our salary cap. Not sure what Schuberts response was.

His response "I'll run it by Uncle Nick"

Todd Carney possibly to Catalan in the next 2 days.

Problems could arise with the UK's stricter Visa laws to get into England for away games.

Gallop has cleared that up for Todd. It was just a misunderstanding and an inadvertant mistake. He's good to go to the wine capital of the world, should fix his alcoholism up in no time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4