Player Information Please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Who is Conrad Ta'akimoeaka that is in Manly's 1st grade Training Squad?
Why isn't that prop from The Bears Kyle Arnold not there?

I think it is the full time squad - isn't Kyle Arnold in the navy or something so he may not be able to devote the required time.

As for the other bloke never heard of him

Just log on the MSE because there is sure to be information from the club on who Conad is - not! LOL.

I would put Arnold in the squad ahead of both Deadwood and Curtis. He will come good during the year.

Thanks KG, your a wealth of information as always - any idea what position he plays?

[quote author=The Wheel]
Thanks KG, your a wealth of information as always - any idea what position he plays?

Not sure Wheel, but I don't think that will be a problem....if you know what I mean! Everyone's positions are safe. :)

I haven't seen it either, or heard of him for that matter. I just asked someone who I thought might know.

Where is this training squad you're talking about? Can't find that name anywhere.

It is the 2006 footy club membership renewal brouchure which can ne dowmloaded from MSE

I think I heard somewhere that he is a young bloke who's impressed them so much he's been added to the NRL squad!

I am always wary of these excellent trainers who have excelled in the gym or training paddock but when they run on the field they turn out to be rubbish.

[quote author=byso]
I think I heard somewhere that he is a young bloke who's impressed them so much he's been added to the NRL squad!

No, thats Todd Barrow....did notice his name was missing from that squad listed though. Could be they finalised the print before he was added.

You wouldn't be interested in the media manager's job would you?

Thanks for the outstanding information!

If the price is right! ;)

Zorba's on $70k or thereabouts. I could think of better ways to spend the money.

$70k pa plus probably an unlimited expense account. Total package $200k pa.

I am always wary of these excellent trainers who have excelled in the gym or training paddock but when they run on the field they turn out to be rubbish.

Or like the ones who can bench press 300 kg but can't catch or pass a ball or tackle. Alex Corvo comes to mind.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4