Player arrested

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I heard on the radio this morning that a player has been arrested for doing damage to nightclub in West End (Brisbane).

It hasn't been confirmed but channel 7 apparently said it was Cowboys player Sione Faumuina. Apparently something about throwing a glass and smashing a mirror ect.

Sounds like he's just continuing on his marry way if its true.

Canteen Worker link said:
Who'd employ him is more the issue on a footy forum?

No, check Flips spelling. It's a valid question.

Not sure why this always has to be made into an issue.
That sort of crap is what big, dumb guys do. Some big, dumb guys play footy. How does that change anything ?

Duff link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=178384.msg196394#msg196394 date=1221099127]
Who'd employ him is more the issue on a footy forum?

No, check Flips spelling. It's a valid question.

Not sure why this always has to be made into an issue.
That sort of crap is what big, dumb guys do. Some big, dumb guys play footy. How does that change anything ?
[/quote]Sorry - totally missed the 'marry' in Flip's post!!!  Slinks out, trying not to look like a fool!!!

I remember there were calls by some here to sign him up prior to his joining the Cowboys.

What a disaster that would have been.

Jatz Crackers link said:
I remember there were calls by some here to sign him up prior to his joining the Cowboys.

What a disaster that would have been.

I thought he would have been a good signing. At that stage we didn't have a Cuthbo type player with plaenty of offloads in him, and Sione was a damaging runner. Unfortunately he's a complete idiot who always offloads at the wrong time, and that's only when he doesn't drop the ball. It would have been a nightmare.

I thought at the time that the type of damage he would cause would be to team cohesion rather than anything to do with football skills or lack thereof.

We've had a settled team for a while now and any recruitment of his ilk could easily stuff a season.

Our recruitment is par excellance.

Canteen Worker link said:
From reports it is offloading of other things and maybe onloading of certain substances that is his real problem.
  Supplied by one of his front row team mates.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2