Play Hodges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brooke

Bencher
Could people good with banners etc please take ' Play Hodges on Bench' banner to Brookie. Maybe Tooves might see it.

Last edited:
I'm with Tooves. I don't rate Hodges. When he's on the field our attack becomes disjointed and it's all about him. He really seems to have no idea with the ball in his hands.
Thought he went really well in the semi final last year against the Bulldogs. He is also reportedly going really well in NSW Cup.

Hodges has that spark from dummy half,but matty is propably a bit more disciplant & a stronger workload.I'll sit behind the fence in this.

Hodges has been fairly good with limited opportunity
The fact he runs, as some call it - too often could well be to try to impress as he does not get much time. Thing is he asks plenty of questions & his unpredictability is a huge thing the attack is lacking & would actually create more time & space for the halves as the defence would be forced to work harder in the middle.
In saying all the above Matty Ballin is an integral part of a proven winning formula & for mine, the glue in the ruck, so must start & be the number 9 for 55 - 60 minutes every game.
Both can play a big part with their own style & what they bring to the team.

We signed him as a rake . He might as well come and clean up my jackaranda. It's a bit of a joke really I'd be looking elsewhere if I was him.

Toovey should try something different. Even though Manly have had many injuries this year and a forward pack that is not as strong as previous years, things have not been working. Giving Hodges a go might work but to do so Toovey needs to work out how best to use him. Although I am not the coach and I am only an armchair critic, I think it is worth giving Hodges a go for a few weeks at least. Manly can not go much further down the ladder.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8